Help

Wonderful cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive, yet oily skin. This particular cream is kind to my sensitive skin, yet somehow manages to balance my oily skin and keep it hydrated. I have asthma as well, and do not tolerate fragrance well - this has a very light, pleasant scent. I have used this morning and night for the past 2 years and have seem much improvemnt in the clarity and smoothness of my skin.

super crème

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'utilise cette crème en crème de nuit occasionelement. Elle hydrate et nourrit en laissant un fini hyper doux, satiné, pas gras. La peau ne régraisse pas rapidement. Ne crée pas de boutons. Sens super bon, légère odeur épicée, canelle.. J'aime beaucoup cette crème, elle convient bien à ma peau sensible/grasse/ a acné hormonal.

Чудо

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Прекрасный крем. Нежно-зеленого цвета) После применения сразу виден результат. Очень хорошо освещает лицо. Не оставляет жирног блеска, ощущения липкости на лице. Сейчас это мой любимый крем. Lovely cream. Pale green in color) After applying the immediately visible results. Very good face lights up. Does not leave a greasy, sticky feeling on your face. Now this is my favorite moisturizer.

Great winter moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this moisturizer all winter long and it's great! Too heavy for warmer weather months but works great in fall and winter months!

I love this cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. Usually I use oil free cream and was not sure if this would work for me. But it is great. Does not clog pores and it does not feel heavy on the skin. It feels like silk on my face. I am also very sensitive to fragrance but this does not bother me at all. It has very mild and natural smell.

Favorite Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream, and it smells yummy too! Keeps me moisturized all day long.

Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since it says for all skin types, I assumed it was fragrance free. It does make my eyes burn, so can only use at night.

괜찮아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

각질있으면 좀 밀리는거있음. 촉촉한데 흡수가 힘든듯 ㅜㅜ 그래도 트러블없어서 지금까지 산것중 젤 오래쓰고있음. 반통정도 씀. 신기록임.

Best Moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! And so does my husband. It smells just like a pumpkin pie from the nutmeg included in the formula! Besides the smell, the cream is smooth, hydrating, and not greasy at all. In fact, I use the rest of the all/combination line by MyChelle and my skin is glowing. I've gotten quite a few compliments from my friends and my husbands skin looks better than it did when he was in college. Great stuff!

MyChelle , Pumpkin Renew Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best face creams I have ever used... it is lightweight on the skin and absorbs quickly ... leaving no "residue" that some heavier products do ... it feels clean on the skin and the pumpkin smell is barely discernible ...

1 2 3