Wonderful cream!

Posted by Reviewer1006724 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive, yet oily skin. This particular cream is kind to my sensitive skin, yet somehow manages to balance my oily skin and keep it hydrated. I have asthma as well, and do not tolerate fragrance well - this has a very light, pleasant scent. I have used this morning and night for the past 2 years and have seem much improvemnt in the clarity and smoothness of my skin.

super crème

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

J'utilise cette crème en crème de nuit occasionelement. Elle hydrate et nourrit en laissant un fini hyper doux, satiné, pas gras. La peau ne régraisse pas rapidement. Ne crée pas de boutons. Sens super bon, légère odeur épicée, canelle.. J'aime beaucoup cette crème, elle convient bien à ma peau sensible/grasse/ a acné hormonal.

Great winter moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this moisturizer all winter long and it's great! Too heavy for warmer weather months but works great in fall and winter months!

I love this cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. Usually I use oil free cream and was not sure if this would work for me. But it is great. Does not clog pores and it does not feel heavy on the skin. It feels like silk on my face. I am also very sensitive to fragrance but this does not bother me at all. It has very mild and natural smell.

Favorite Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream, and it smells yummy too! Keeps me moisturized all day long.

Чудо

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Прекрасный крем. Нежно-зеленого цвета) После применения сразу виден результат. Очень хорошо освещает лицо. Не оставляет жирног блеска, ощущения липкости на лице. Сейчас это мой любимый крем. Lovely cream. Pale green in color) After applying the immediately visible results. Very good face lights up. Does not leave a greasy, sticky feeling on your face. Now this is my favorite moisturizer.

Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1247228 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since it says for all skin types, I assumed it was fragrance free. It does make my eyes burn, so can only use at night.

luxurious moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1808326 on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful and works excellent for thirsty skin. Much, much better than the department store cosmetics. Will buy again!

awsome

Posted by Reviewer2421705 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is one of the best I have ever used to help treat rosacea.

From my wife

Posted by Reviewer2800259 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice cream, non-oily for a combination skin, absorbed by my skin immediately. Good as a day cream.

1 2 3