We love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is made of 13% zinc, no chemical, no aluminum, no pervervative such as parabens and phenoxyethanol, not greasy. If goes on clear and not caking. My whole family wears it everyday, even my college girl. I don't wear foundation makeup that makes me look old, this sun shield and a little bit of blush give me a natural look. If you need a little more moisturizer like me, wear a thin layer of natural oil such as argan oil.

Seems to not absorb that well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural sunscreen in a day moisturizer that is spf 30, this moisturizer did not seem to absorb well and seemed to have a residue on my face. God bless you all.

A good compliment to Sun Shield

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favourite sunscreen is MyChelle's Sunshield, and I find this onr is a little thicker, but is great for cold winter days when my skin is drier than usual.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this sunscreen for my sensitive acne-prone skin because it does not leave white look after application, doesn't irritate skin, doesn't have a strong scent, feels good on skin, is natural, is not greasy, and is cruelty-free.

Buena protección solar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Crema útil y protectora ante el sol, pero le falta hidratación y necesitaría un factor más alto de protección solar para climas mediterráneos y continentales.

A Good Skin Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream goes on smoothly without clumping. I am not having breakouts with it. The zinc content protects my face from aging effects of ultraviolet A and B rays. I much prefer zinc to chemicals that destabilize when exposed to ultraviolet rays. It is better for me and for the environment.

Great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love using this cream on my face. It feels great while protecting my skin from the effects of the sun

Excellent SPF 30+ for everyday use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult finding a sunscreen with no nasties, and this one's perfect! Very smooth cream, and fine for my dry skin. I will be purchasing MyChelle again ;)

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's moisturizing and doesn't make my face look gray/white- basically doesn't affect the colour of my skin at all. Easy to apply make up afterwards. I think it works better on normal to dry skin.

good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

feel like really safeful.