Help

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this cream is pretty good. I like the smell a lot. it's very nice and calming. the only thing I don't like about it is that it's quite hard to rub in, it does not absorb well at all. it seems to be working good, but as I have dry skin I prefer the dry skin cream by this same brand which can be used at night too. So I think I will just stick with that one in the future. Even though I wish the dry skin cream smelled like this one, as this smell is way better. Also this cream feels kind of sticky on your face after you apply it.

Mychelle Revitalizing Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a beautiful moisturiser,skin is still dewy soft in the morning & has a lavender scent. I like this product because there's no chemicals. I'm going to try more of their products because of this one.

One of my favourite products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years. It is rich but not heavy and blends in quickly. Feels gorgeous. Lovely scent of real lavender, which is highly relaxing.

face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful!!!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this face cream. I've been using it (in combination with several other MyChelle products) for a couple of weeks. I use this cream at night and the MyChelle Deep Repair Cream in the morning. Note though that you do NOT want to get any of the cream in your eyes, as it will sting like you won't believe. I'll definitely keep using it. And I really like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my face.

enriching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is really a good product for aging skin. I wake up looking so fresh and smooth and young again! very nourishing.

Wonderful cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful cream, leaves skin feeling very soft.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product! Smells terrific, feels great.

expensive for what you get

Posted by Goldie on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a good cream but for the price, I don't think I will repeat.

this time it's a bit different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked it a lot...moisturizing,no pilling, but this time, when I touch my face after appling,it seems to pill.