Beware of the Lavendar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

According to Paula Begoun, author of Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me, Lavendar has been shown in several scientific studies to cause cell death! So I am no longer going to use this product and would like to share this information with others. Perhaps MyChelle Dermaceuticals will also read this and take out this horrific ingredient (which, by the way, is unfortunately in many beauty products) :(

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy MyChelle because they don't test on animals, and their ingredients rock! First bottle I used did tighten my skin, I am now on my second bottle. Remember to exfoliate! Good line!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All natural! Great product! No more allergies! I've been using it for past 2 years.

the Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The skin is simply beautiful and healthy after using this serum. Very good!

Firming Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First time using this MyChelle product. After a few weeks, I like it and it appears to work well. I didn't experience a "wow" factor, but that's b/c I use several anti-aging products from her line already.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't buy this for a long time because of the expense, but now I am seeing very good results...my skin drinks this up! I put it on my skin and my husbands. We both look glowing and dewy.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

True, there is no "wow" facture with it, but over time (1 month so far) I have definitely noticed a firming of the skin, including on the neck. I'm 43 years young and will buy this product again.

Mixed Review On this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my "turkey neck" and it does tighten it up wonderfully. However, the only down side is that this product has a peculiar smell to it. I-Herb is the best company!!

Wonderfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels amazing after using this product

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Serious Hyaluronis Firming Serum for several years, with fantastic results. A must have product to ensure well moisturized, youthful skin.

1 2