Disappointing preservative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like the product over-all, but was very disappointed to find it contained Sodium benzoate. Heat and this chemical can create carcinogenic compounds. Not good!

Very good but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent for a natural sunscreen. It's moisturizing, spreads easily and, most importantly, doesn't leave a white paste. The coconut scent is very very light, almost undetectable. Unfortunately, for someone like me, who wants a product with a high spf as a day moisturizer for the city and not for the beach, it's quite heavy and sticky. I'll have to find sth else.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I can honestly say I love a natural sunscreen on my face!! It goes on clear, and dries clear and best of all it's not greasy at all. I'm thrilled!

Yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the subtle coconut smell of this! Doesn't leave you all white like other mineral sunblocks can.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Physical protector .. good ingredients. Not dry and the skin not turning in white. Acceptable price.

Beads

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really dislike this pdt. It's too dry on its own to use as an everyday sunscreen yet when it put it on top of my day creams and eye cream,this pdt starts to bead off. It's in possible to wear makeup on top.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great.

The Best Non-toxic Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for years for a natural, non-toxic sunscreen that isn't too thick, too white, or smell badly. This is it. The texture feels light and not too greasy and blends into skin nicely (and I have darker, olive skin). I really like the coconut smelling option for beach and pool days. Also, the unscented is really not smelly unlike other natural sunscreens I've tried. My only complaint about this product is that it is expensive.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really like this sunblock because: Contains Zinc Oxide Smells faintly of coconut Non-greasy (Feels thick but sets quickly) Moisturizing Water resistent Not pricey

Creamy and rich

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice and help my skin keep moist

1 2