Help

At Last! A safe, effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a white film on my face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For over 2 years now, I have been searching for a safe and effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a whitish film on my face or a thick layer of oil. I have tried over a dozen of eco-friendly, "SkinDeep safe ingredients" rated sunscreens and was unhappy every time. I love MyChelle's Sun Shield. It does not smell or leave my skin feeling sticky. My face does not have a grayish look to it and I have not gotten sunburned even after being outside for hours. The cream absorbs well and I have started recommending it to my friends. The only downsides are (1) the cost and (2) I would like a higher SPF.

They reformulated it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This used to be a unicorn: a cosmetically elegant zinc oxide sunscreen with minimal white cast, non-nanoparticle, with great moisturizing ingredients like squalane. But now they've reformulated it to include alcohol, which makes it unviable for me. So disappointing!

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a sunscreen that would rate well at the cosmetic database and this one looked pretty good. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave a white residue like so many other sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide do. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it!

Acne Outbreak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is quite difficult to remove the product even after washing my face twice with my make up remover facial foam. Over the two weeks of trying this product, my skin slowly started to break out. And at the last day, my skin started itching really badly. So maybe I am allergic to one of the ingredients. Quite disappointed by something that claims to be chemical free and non toxic.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Odorless, not greasy, non-irritative to sensitive skin.

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage without a white face, non-oily, and almost fragrance free.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product because it wasn't greasy. I was looking for a product mostly made from zinc oxide but also one that didn't turn white. This one did everything I wanted in a sunscreen, I would recommend it. Sandy from Florida

Excellent for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, works well on babies and nno white residue.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Posted by 1Petra on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

disappointed,white small balls all over my face,cant use it at all,waste of money.I have to throw it away.

The only kind I'll use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. Not greasy, smelly, or pore clogging like the others. Put it on and forget it. A bit expensive, but the best usually is.