from israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's way too heavy on my skin. doesn't absorb well - i put it on before bedtime and wash it off in the morning

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got it for my mom - she says it's one of the best she ever tried!

Extremely emollient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this on an on-going basis to determine its exact effect on my skin.I am, however, a fan of Mychelle products which have almost always produced results in some form or another. I do like this rich heavy cream under my make-up nowadays,as chronic illnesses have caught up with my skin. It makes it soft and a tiny little bit goes a long way.Other than that, I will have to be consistent in its usage so as to be able to give an update.

Pricey for small amount

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the product but I have to stir the contents before use as the oil separates. In shipping, the lid of the product had loosen and oil had leaked out.

Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it

This cream delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect cream for skin 50+, it is not greasy but is an excellent emollient. I have found it is an excellent day and night cream, giving the skin a good defense for drying cold weather. The smell is great and makes for a good make up primer.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

wonderful cream, perfect for combination skin

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

Very good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cream! It's smells good, it has good consistence, but it needs few minutes to absorb. I like to use it as a day cream in the autumn and winter. I have combination skin. In the summer it's normal with an oily T-zone, in winter it's dry with normal in T-zone. I use this jar thoroughly and this is a very good indicator for me.

Very good!!!

Posted by Maglena on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother likes it very much! she has very allergic skin, but this product she likes.

1 2 3