from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's way too heavy on my skin. doesn't absorb well - i put it on before bedtime and wash it off in the morning

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got it for my mom - she says it's one of the best she ever tried!

Pricey for small amount

Posted by Reviewer3092558 on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the product but I have to stir the contents before use as the oil separates. In shipping, the lid of the product had loosen and oil had leaked out.

Extremely emollient

Posted by Reviewer3313358 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this on an on-going basis to determine its exact effect on my skin.I am, however, a fan of Mychelle products which have almost always produced results in some form or another. I do like this rich heavy cream under my make-up nowadays,as chronic illnesses have caught up with my skin. It makes it soft and a tiny little bit goes a long way.Other than that, I will have to be consistent in its usage so as to be able to give an update.

Very good!!!

Posted by Maglena on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother likes it very much! she has very allergic skin, but this product she likes.

The best cream I ever bought

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within the first week, I received many compliments on my skin. It even glowed and I noticed my face brighten up. I am very pleased and am thankful that they have this as a trial. To bad it is expensive though.

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This cream is marvelous. Very fragrant, but not perfume smelling. It is a heavier cream that I would recommend for night. It can be worn under makeup if your skin is really dry, but I prefer it for night.Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1318622 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cream! It's smells good, it has good consistence, but it needs few minutes to absorb. I like to use it as a day cream in the autumn and winter. I have combination skin. In the summer it's normal with an oily T-zone, in winter it's dry with normal in T-zone. I use this jar thoroughly and this is a very good indicator for me.

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

wonderful cream, perfect for combination skin

1 2 3