Help

Formula change: now with more potassium sorbate & corn (GMO?)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am amending my 5 star glorious review of what used to be the most amazing cream I had ever used. Mychelle changed the formula! I had intended to stock up on this cream when it sold for $12 last summer but didn't get around to it so I bought another full price jar. To my horror they have tampered with the winning formula! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Before it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Now there is corn (citric acid), which is GMO unless listed as organic (it's not) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin. Plus a few more questionable ingredients. I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cream to put on wrinkles and dry skin. Nice also that it does not have any nauseating perfume added.

Absolutely Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite product of MyChelle's skin care. I ran out awhile ago and tried some Aveeno moisturizer and WOW. My face got so dry and blotchy looking while using the Aveeno. I quickly ordered the face cream and my skin was moisturized and looking back to normal in no time. I live in the dessert so it is a perfect moisturizer. I like the unscented because I have sensitive skin and it never leaves my skin oily.

Rich

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this around my eyes and it is helping. It is too greasey or rich for me to use elsewhere.

Not as good as hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading so many great reviews, I took the plunge and stocked up on this even though I have been more than happy with my current moisturizer. I must confess I was really disappointed. I kept having to apply it throughout the day and have never had to do that with a moisturizer before; and I still ended up with that annoying, almost painful, dry tightness around my mouth that I've always had. I will be sticking to my current practice of mixing several different oils (it varies - pomegranate, rosehip seed, borage, evening primrose, olive, coconut, meadowfoam seed, jojoba and aloe vera gel. I don't use all of those at once to save $$ but a mixture of maybe 4 at once). It's beyond economical and I get compliments on my skin pretty regularly since doing that and never, ever get dry patches. I will use the MyChelle though for a hand moisturizer and think it will be great for that.

This is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My friend ask what di I do for my skin its so clear. This is it

Superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this when it was on super special, and it works so well that now I wish I had not tried it, because I know I am going to buy more at the normal price. It smells faintly like honey, but it is unscented so I am sure that's just from the natural ingredients. I put this on over serums and under makeup each day. It has improved the clarity and tone of my skin. Really like it. It sinks in and is not greasy.

Supreme Polypeptide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product but it is scented and that would be my only fault in it.

Very good cream!

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good, I like it!

Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good ingredients. It's well worth the money.