Best Exfoliant on the Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This exfoliant is easy to use & leaves skin soft & smooth. It also noticabley reduces the size of pores. I follow up with C Serum & Deep Repair cream. I am 58 years old & have taken good care of my skin all my life. But I have never received compliments on my skin until I began using MyChelle products 4 months ago. The best product line out there & believe me, I've tried them all.

Awsome!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I ever give a review about a product; I'm amaze with this cream, my face feels sooooo smooth after using it OMG (like a baby butt haha) I'm getting one for my mom for Christmas, she is going to love it...

Great product

Posted by GlutenFreeFoodies on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smell great, it is gentle and it works. Plus no chemicals!

Tropical Skin Smoother

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really does help smooth your skin. Every time I use my face feels smoother and looks brighter.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All of MyChelle's products are absolutely wonderful - this one is specifically amazing.

Skin Smoother

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, dry/hydrated combination skin and this works very well, but only when used on a already cleansed face. I use a very small amount every other day and my skin is left soft and refreshed. It is hydrating.

Amazing exfoliater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my skin smooth as a baby's bottom. The combination of scrubbing power and acid is ideal for clearing away dead skin cells.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only use it once or twice a month but I do believe it exfoliates the skin nicely.

Works so well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I combine this with one of the liquid cleansers, leave on for little while and then use small circular motions until ready to rinse off. I get compliments on my skin, and am appreciative of this product and this brand.

Mychelle tropical skin smoother

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is a very effective exfoliator for the skin a little goes a long way

1 2