Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This serum calms and moisturizes my skin. I use it in the winter time under my night moisturizer, and the combination is perfect for my dry, winter skin. The fragrance is mildly rose scented, and I find it pleasant. I absolutely love it!

Good product. Horrible packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product. My dry skin felt really moisturized and supple after use and it didn't break me out. However the cap is faulty, doesn't stay screwed on closed. The product is exposed to air and I don't think that's good. I will not be repurchasing.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottles. I've combination skin and this serum moisture my face well in the dry weather during winter. It absorbs well not greasy or oily and my face doesn't feel tight afterward.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good serum

Haven't Used Yet, But Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend has been using this product for quite a while and loves it. I shouldn't rate it since I haven't used it, but being that it is a MyChelle product, I'm sure it's a high five! If I find out differently, I'll be sure to give an update. Update: It's great, just as I expected. My skin no longer has any dry patches and feels great!

MyChelle is a great product line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good serum and works well under make-up. Has a very light fresh scent. This product line has no parabens etc etc etc. Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used MyChelle for a couple of years now. Well priced for a great "clean" product.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOve this product.

Makes my skin better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Firstly I love its smell, like fresh floral scent.It does get absorbed into the skin unlike some serums that would leave some oil on the face. I feel that it does hydrates the inner layers of the skin and yes I would purchase it again.

Pas terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not enough hydrating for my dry skin. I don't like the smell of rose which is too strong in this serum. Light texture and good absorption. Insuffisamment hydratant pour ma peau sèche, ce sérum ne m'a pas convaincue. De plus, l'odeur de rose est vraiment trop présente.

1 2