Normal to Oily Skin

Posted by Reviewer2775332 on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have acne and combination skin. This cleanser is quite stronger and more drying than I thought it would be. I had hoped this cleanser would be less drying than MyChelle Clear Skin Cleanser, which I have been using at night only for the last several months. I intended to use White Cranberry Cleanser once a day, using Clear Skin Cleanser the second time in a day. White Cranberry Cleanser is so drying (and dare I say harsh) that so far in the few weeks I've had it, I've only been able to use this cleanser once a day and Clear Skin Cleanser not at all. For the last several weeks, I am now only using White Cranberry Cleanser once a day and a gentler cleanser the other time. I highly recommend both products, but please be aware of the way these products will work with your skin type to avoid disappointment.

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't add to my adult acne woes, but hasn't decreased them either. I use it in the evening to remove my makeup. On my second bottle. Would recommend it. Great price on iherb too!

The wrost company

Posted by AkramAli on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy products from mychelle, I am charged, but until now not sent this products and never reply to my emails and facebook messages, too bad, I will never buy mychelle products again.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent cleanser. It "feels" like it is working without painful burning and a little goes a long way!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for a few years now. Glad iHerb has it. It was reformulated recently but I still like it. Works good with my skin, I am 35, have a good complexion and don't breakout that much at all.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I switch between this and the fruit enzyme cleanser because I have oily mature skin.

Love This Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used many, many cleansers before until I discovered Mychelle Products. Her products, including this Cranberry Cleanser, are simply wonderful. Quality ingredients and great results. I love that some of her products are the same as the high end, high cost products offered by others but at a reasonable price.

great cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3127005 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my skin clean, balanced and hydrated. Love this cleanser!

Favorite cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great cleanser, not drying at all. Been using this for almost 3 years now--love it.

Squeaky clean without drying

Posted by Reviewer2536052 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very nice cleanser... especially in the realm of "natural products". Normally all the pure & natural type products are too heavy and oily for my skin... this one is very different!

1 2 3