Yummy Biscuits

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am strictly gluten free and am particularly fond of Nairn gluten free products but they are hard to find in Minnesota. When I found these at iHerb I tried them and also offered them to my grandsons. We all love them and the packaging makes them easy to carry on expeditions to the zoo or museums. Now if I could just get iHerb to carry Nairn gluten free oatcakes I would be one happy person.

Delicious!!!

Posted by misspineapple on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really wholesome flavor - raisins are subtle, the cookies overall aren't sweet. Perfect texture - not too crunchy.. They're individually wrapped though, about 4 to a pack, which means you have to eat that many in one go..! Not hard to do when they're so tasty..

Amazing healthy cookies!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these healthy cookies - they taste so amazing!!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are delicious. Usually gluten-free cookies are dry and crumbly but these have a good texture. Will definitely buy more, and will also try the chocolate chip ones. A bit pricey though, as there are only 16 cookies in the box (4 in each pack).

Gluten-free Oatmeal and Raisin cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite good, but prefer the one without raisin.

Great biscuits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these . They are not quite as crunchy as the others in the range because of the raisins but good.

Enjoys Nairn's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been enjoying Nairn's gluten-free products this year. I"m so pleased with them but as with all gluten-free products, I'm conscious of the sodium/sugar combo.

Nice