Help

LOVE LOVE Silica !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Long are the days of flimsy, unsightly, waitress nails. Working in a restaurant, I thought I would never have beautiful nails. I do Now!!! MY nail tips are white, strong and growing fast everyday! A friend suggested I take it at night for better absorption, I am starting tonight. Just wanted everyone to know it has taken a month to see results ( 1 bottle). I am so incredibly happy with this product. Did I mention my hair is so thick now that I am beside myself!!! :) I am a happy customer.

Great product been using it for over six years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product on and off for six years, it is a great product, Silica is good for the body and helps your nails and hair grow faster. It might have some benefits to your skin also. The hubner product seems to be the best one on the market that I have been able to find.

one of the best supplements you can buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few supplements that i actually seen a real diffrence. I n about 3 weeks time, my skin actiually starts to feel smoother and healthier.In my opinion and experience, this is the best supplement for silica by far!

Excellent for hair, skin, nails, joints...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for several years, minus a period when iherb stopped carrying (had to search another retailer). Happy it is available again. My girlfriend told me her Mom (in her sixties) had taken it for years and her hair was strong and healthy (she is African-American and hair can be very fragile). I believe in this brand. The purity and considered it fantastic for overall benefits. I also take with biotin supplement and the Neocell Super Collagen powder. A+++!!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend Original Silica Gel to anyone considering taking the supplement. The gel form makes is very easy to ingest (take a spoonful directly or dilute it in water). It's a little gritty, but doesn't taste like anything. After a month of using the product, I definitely noticed a difference in the strength of my hair and nails.

Fast and noticeable results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In only a few weeks I noticed healthier nails (much less brittle and fewer breakage); my hair has gotten thicker and fuller to the point where my hairdresser commented on the health of my hair. I will continue to buy this product.

the best for hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product will always by it, it helps my hair to growth and my nails,5 stars all the way

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and tastes just like water, made such a difference to my skin and hair. Quality product

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product help to my hair to grow very fast (Ima-bey)

I used to have this years ago, and have returned to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take a spoonful (one is supplied) every morning. keep it in the fridge, swallow it down quickly, as it has rather an odd texture. I forget why I stopped using it the first time, but it wasn't for any bad reason. I like its purity.

1 2 3