Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1757545 on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome. I like dividing the instructions down to a 2-serving pizza because it's much faster and easier to make - I can even mix it with a fork! - and the crust comes out perfectly thin and crunchy. Yum.

very tasty and super fast to make

Posted by LantauMama on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I followed the instructions exactly, but used my food processor with the plastic blade. After spreading the 'batter' on the pan, I divided it in half (with my finger!), so I could do one half with mozzarella and the other with vegan not cheese. In the oven, the crust really puffed up, when I took it out, I flipped it, pressed the bubbles down, and added the sauce and cheese to do the second part of the baking. Came out really great. The crust has lots of flavor, and a nice crunch. Will use again, and maybe even make long thin strips of it as 'not' bread sticks. So far, everything I have tried from Namaste (pizza crust, muffins and pancakes - all the sugar free options) is much better than I can make on my own - and I can eat it because it is gluten, wheat, sugar, yeast free!! yeah!!

Very Best We've Found

Posted by SRicketts on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have a 3 yr old that can't eat gluten. Found this pizza crust mix and he LOVES it!! Have other brands in the pantry but we just keep buying Namaste Foods because he likes it so well, as does the whole family, and it is so easy to prepare. Thank You Namaste Foods!!

Awful pizza crust

Posted by 4618510786318028215 on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this pizza because of all the great reviews. This turned out to be the most disgusting gluten free pizza crust I have ever tried. It was so hard to spread out the mix thinly and resembled plaster. I would not recommend this pizza curst mix at all.

Crunchy

Posted by 4969264840132153597 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like they pre-mixed with herbs and easy to make. It taste good and most important is gluten free.

Pizza!

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to make and yummy.

Tasty crust

Posted by 4951406701369039896 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the crispy crust and flavor. Easy to make.

Taste is great

Posted by 4674401060095709181 on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes the best pizza crust that we have found. Very easy to mix and having no gluten or dairy is a must.

It's very nice and daleshes

Posted by 5509828152157063130 on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice

yummy

Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its really nice mix. I love Namaste brand and often use this mix and one for pancakes.

1 2 3