Kids loved it, I loved it

Posted by LantauMama on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As someone else said - don't expect kraft macaroni and cheese, because this is not. The pasta and flavor is great - easy to make and very yummy. My kids just had it for lunch and asked if we could have more for dinner :) The reason I bought it is that I am currently on a wheat, dairy, yeast free diet - which means lots of creative cooking in the kitchen. Even before this diet, most of what we make is fresh and homemade, but I am still figuring out what I can and can't eat, as a result cooking is taking a lot longer and I have had as many failures as successes (maybe more!) This allows me to make a quick meal and eat with my kids. After eating it, I think we will have it as a stand-by even when my diet is over! One packet fed one adult and two children (age 6 and 7). I agree with the poster above, I wish I could just buy the spice mix and use my own rice or buckwheat pasta - then I could make more at a more affordable price :)

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

During the cooking process I was skeptical since this looked very different from every other "Cheezy" pasta dish I've ever made. But WOW! This dish had the most wonderful flavor, different from anything I've ever had before...not necessarily "cheesy" tasting, but amazingly delicious non the less. I didn't really look at the ingredients before I started eating, so the whole time I was wondering what these wonderful, soft, pieces were throughout it - turns out it was shelled hemp seed! The overall flavor is somewhat indian-y since it has tumeric and paprika. Oh, and the brown rice pasta had a perfect texture, very soft, like regular pasta and better than any other boxed pasta I've ever had.

Great pasta for those with food allergies . . . and for everyone else, too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this pasta! If you are looking for a Kraft Mac & Cheese substitute, this is not the product for you. However, if you want a quick way to make a very yummy, comfort-foody, easy pasta dish, then you should try this. The spices are perfect--they're very distinct without being overly strong. I've made this according to the package; and I've also made it with the addition of a generous scoop of vegan cream cheese, which amped up the creaminess factor. I think with a few olives this could also be served as a cold pasta salad.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pretty impressed with this product . Used vegan butter to cook with it (nuttelex) and it tasted AMAZING , not funny or smelly at all. Highly recommend.

Convenient and great tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids loved these. They make a yummy cheese substitute dish.

tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the smell or taste of this product

Delicious but not cheesey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, but it does not taste cheesey. It tastes great as is, but it's really easy to throw other ideas into (broccoli and vegan cream cheese being my fave so far). I'll continue to buy this as I have good allergies and this is safe and yummy.

meh

Posted by annannaljuba on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

TOO MANY CHEMICALS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

TO BE FAIR, THEY'RE NOT MY TASTE, BUT THEY COOK UP EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED. TOO MANY ADDITIVES FOR MY ALLERGIES.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok flavor, but not cheesy at all.