Nasaline Rinsing System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a narrow cylinder with a plunger. You have to get a separate measuring cup to mix the nasal rinsing salt with 1 cup of warm water. Then you have to suck up the mixture with the plunger several times to adminster it to your nostrils. I find this very cumbersome. I don't like it and I'm sorry that I bought it. I bought NeilMed Pharmaceutical's nasal rinse kit at Kaiser for my kids and that works a whole lot better because you put the salt into the bottle and pour warm water in it and then you shake the bottle while obstructing the opening and then administer it. No separate mixing cup. It's a lot more convenient. On the positive side, rinsing out your sinuses is so good for allergies and colds. One of my daughters used to have green gloppy mucus coming out of her nose from November through March. It was horrible. Since I started rinsing out her sinuses every day, no more green glop. If she gets a cold, what runs out of her nose is clear and easily dealt with. What a difference the rinsing makes!!!

Can't Live Without - If you have sinuitis you can't live without this either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I PREVIOUSLY suffered from chronic sinuitis before coming across this item teamed with saline netty salt. Used daily when I feel congestion, pain and tingling in my face / forehead and this has keep me sinuitis and antibiotics free for easily more than 10 months. When not feeling congested, I recommend use every second day just before bed so the salt water residue can remain in the sinus cavity. I've spent loads of $$$$$$$ at Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, GP's etc when all I needed was this product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used Nasaline for about three years, and although they suggest replacing every few months, if you maintain them well, you'll get close to a year out of each one. It's a lifesaver for those with allergies and frequent sinus problems.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this system more than the one with rinsing bottle , since it's more convenient to use and it helps relieve my nasal allergy..

HELP for CPAP Users

Posted by JerseyGirl on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This reduces my allergy symptoms and controls nighttime congestion from allergies, medicine, and CPAP use. Using nightly with 1/4 tsp of the Himalyan Neti salt (also from iherb). I Like the included case for letting the syringe air dry after use.

Great product - Much easier than using netipot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product - Much easier than using netipot

really works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After having trouble working with a neti pot, I bought this Nasaline nasal rinsing system. It is so easy to use...The force of the plunger allows better control of water flow than a neti pot. Helped clear my stuffed sinuses. A really great product.

Best Nasal Rising System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had tried other system to to nasal rinsing. This works the best. It works well up to a year before you need a new one.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I like this product so much better than a Neti pot, it's very easy to use.

Nasaline, Nasal Rinsing System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Better than the squeeze-bottle nasal rinsing products in that it allows flow control.

1 2 3 4