Uncomfortable...

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my husband, hoping to get a good, quiet sleep at night:-) He really wanted to try, and it did improve the snoring a bit. But he says that it is very uncomfortable to wear them, his nostrils got sore, and they fell out every night, so that in the morning we had to search the entire bed for them...

breathe easy

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use these almost every night. I'm on my 2nd pair. They make it easy enough for me to breathe that I can rest and sleep instead of struggling for air

My Uncle Sleeps Well

Posted by Reviewer2064823 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was using my pair of Nasaline Nostril Expanders while I was vacationing in North Carolina. I heard my Uncle complaining of not sleeping well because he had been having trouble breathing at night. I told him about the Nostril Expanders as I demonstrated to him how it worked. I sent him a pair as a gift and I waited for 1 week before contacting him. I am happy to say that when I contacted him I was informed that he was now able to sleep through the night ... thanks to his new Nasaline Nostril Expander.

sleep at last

Posted by Reviewer1174996 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Nasaline Snooze Expanders have allowed me to get a good night's sleep. My husband's snoring was keeping me from either falling asleep or remaining asleep. They are easier and much less expense than surgery for a deviated septum. The expanders were a great find.

BREATHING AID

Posted by Reviewer2959112 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED THE DEVICES BEFORE AND I USED THE SMALLER SIZE. I WENT TO LARGE THIS TIME THINKING THAT THEY WOULD ALLOW ME TO BREATHE EVEN BETTER. THEY WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I WILL STAY WITH SMALLER SIZE NEXT TIME.

What a life saver!

Posted by JoelPeers on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These rock. They work like the adhesive strips, but without pulling adhesives off your nose!! Very good for congestion or deviated septum.