Acne relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been using this product and her acne has nearly vanished! Nothing else worked until this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. The liquid works just as well.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i'm 25 years old and i've had acne since I was 14.. nothing has helped.. since using this product.. I have had no breakouts, my skin is the the most clear its ever been... I recommend this product to everybody who wants clear skin for good!!!!

Changed my mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found if I take this with meals I don't get the headache from it anymore. It seems to be clearing up my skin, I will keep using it and see how it goes. Update, works fantastic. Clears me right up.

Helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's helped, more than most things I've tried and worked very quickly, but for the more persistent cystic pimples, it doesn't really help, but maybe it's a hormonal thing that no supplement can fix. Oh, and it doesn't really taste like anything, so don't worry about that.

So far so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've always had good skin,but for the past 3 or 4 months,I've been getting weird bumps on my forehead and zits all over my face,(I'm 25 years old),iIve been taking this pills for about a week and a half,along with Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash,Desert Essence Cleansing Pads,Aubrey Organics Oil Balancing Moisturizer,as well as the Amino Derm Gel,and my face has returned to its former glory,but I wonder,if you have to keep on taking them every single day for maintenance or only whenever you get a zit,I hope that someone can clear that up for me,but so far so good.

Good medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for 3 days but I think it really helps. The thing is - it's homeopathic so you have to use it as homeopathic remedies - if you have to take it 4 times a day, you must remember not to eat anything strong (like lemon, coffe, tea utt) 30 min before and after taking it - as well as anything with menthol (no brushing teeth before/after and chewing gums with mint) !!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

been using it for 6days now and no new acne. hope my skin will stay acne free so i don't have to use benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It took about a week to get into my system and start working, but once it did, I was completely acne free. This stuff worked great for me. I went from having new pimples every day to being completely clear. And I haven't had clear skin since I was 10! Amazing stuff. Made me less oily too.

Works well, but takes a while and More than One Box

Posted by ShelleyP on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Along with the joys of peri-menopause, I had an outbreak of adult acne last year which got quite severe, first time I'd ever had it like this. I started on this product, but didn't see immediate results. After taking three boxes, my skin was completely cleared up and stayed that way. After the fact, if a small bump came up on my skin, it wouldn't amount to anything. A year later, I started to get the occasional zit again so decided to take another short round of 2 boxes, seems to have worked well. I suggest buying 2-3 boxes as needed and using it faithfully during that time for best results.