dealing with stress

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 14, 2010

If you are the kind of person who gets stressed out easily this is the product for you! Three to four tablets a day will help with anxiety. It will calm your adrenals down quickly and safely. I have used it it times of high stress and anxiety with success. It is worth a try. Add holy basil and L-Theanine if you are depressed.

Used it forever...

Posted by Reviewer3020765 on Jun 09, 2009

Can't say why I believe it works...just do, and I've used it now for a couple of years...with my stressful recent past, I'm convinced it's helped me stay on top of things...

I think they helped, but...

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Mar 29, 2008

I have taken these for a couple of years, only one or two per day to help with adrenal fatigue. I have held my own reasonably well, but my ND physician recently recommended a somewhat stronger tincture for adrenal system and stress.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1372375 on Mar 31, 2009

I love the adrenal support from NatraBio, my husband and I have started releasing some weight, and feeling better. My monthly is improving as well. It's worth it to give it a try. We order lots at one time, very good price here at iherb.com

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jan 25, 2012

this works so well for me it has increased my energy level and has helped in my breathing and I think I am going to go from four pills a day to five a day to see if I can get more energy and stength built up. But, they alwyas say to give a supplement at least one to three months to get the full benefit from it.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1740271 on May 19, 2012

For many years looking for a product to help with hair loss, finally found it. Along with thyroid product by NatraBio, I use them both and have found it to work very well for hair loss.

Not as effective as liquid

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on May 25, 2010

Good, but not as good as the liquid version by the same manufacturer. I bought the tablets because iHerb was out of stock of the liquid.

NatraBio Review

Posted by puppy123 on May 24, 2012

Gives help with energy during the day.

Be Very Careful!

Posted by Reviewer2196038 on Jan 23, 2011

I had a very strong adverse reaction to this formula. Felt sick all day and into the next day. If you look up the individual ingredients they are very powerful and have some strong side effects.

Excellent

Posted by 5385852965959208118 on Jun 07, 2015

Have used prescription drugs from the doctor for many years, this stuff is just as good, if not better. Big plus is its all natural

1 2 3