dealing with stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you are the kind of person who gets stressed out easily this is the product for you! Three to four tablets a day will help with anxiety. It will calm your adrenals down quickly and safely. I have used it it times of high stress and anxiety with success. It is worth a try. Add holy basil and L-Theanine if you are depressed.

Used it forever...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't say why I believe it works...just do, and I've used it now for a couple of years...with my stressful recent past, I'm convinced it's helped me stay on top of things...

I think they helped, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these for a couple of years, only one or two per day to help with adrenal fatigue. I have held my own reasonably well, but my ND physician recently recommended a somewhat stronger tincture for adrenal system and stress.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the adrenal support from NatraBio, my husband and I have started releasing some weight, and feeling better. My monthly is improving as well. It's worth it to give it a try. We order lots at one time, very good price here at iherb.com

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For many years looking for a product to help with hair loss, finally found it. Along with thyroid product by NatraBio, I use them both and have found it to work very well for hair loss.

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this works so well for me it has increased my energy level and has helped in my breathing and I think I am going to go from four pills a day to five a day to see if I can get more energy and stength built up. But, they alwyas say to give a supplement at least one to three months to get the full benefit from it.

Not as effective as liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good, but not as good as the liquid version by the same manufacturer. I bought the tablets because iHerb was out of stock of the liquid.

Be Very Careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a very strong adverse reaction to this formula. Felt sick all day and into the next day. If you look up the individual ingredients they are very powerful and have some strong side effects.

NatraBio Review

Posted by puppy123 on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives help with energy during the day.

FANTASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter told me about this product so I bought some. It is FANTASTIC!!!!! Just what I needed.

1 2 3