Excellent for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't last long as you have to take at least 13 drops. They need to make a larger size

natrabio,allergy relief, non-drowsy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

natrabio works very well for me.seasonal allergies are a problem I prefer to use a product that has no side effects and this is it!

allergy relief.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i find your natrabio allergy relief one of the best allergy meds. i have taken. please continue to keep it available .

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works for me and my dog

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

burns a little under the tongue...but i like it b/c i know it's a sign that it's about to work. my nose & sinuses clear within a few seconds.

Allergy Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has tried several things to get help during the allergy season; some have helped a little; this product did wonders almost instantly!

Very happy with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works as well as any of the pills I've taken and has the added benefit of settling my stomach, as well. It does taste quite bitter but well worth it for the benefit.

Relieves my allergy symptoms immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What a great product. Gentle on the system, very effective in relieving my allergy symptoms, including digestive upset.

It did help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife, age 54, uses it for sinus headaches brought on by allergies. It knocks down the pain quite a bit but only for about 3 hours at a time.

Inconvenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in error and I find it helpful but inconvenient to use. Getting 15 drops under my tongue isn't easy because the dropper holds over 20 drops. The strong taste of alcohol is not pleasant.

1 2