Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this stuff every night before bed and it totally takes away my dust allergies, that tickle in the back of my throat that makes me cough...it's great. Highly recommend.

indoor allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this really helps me when I lay down at night and seem to get a stuffy sinus from dust or other allergens. sometimes I will have to take another during the night but normally this is good till I wake in the morning. I like that it doesn't leave a horrible sweet aftertaste as some homeopathic pills can do. Also helps, but not as well, my husband with his hayfever.

A sinus sufferer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product works extremely well, with running noise and eyes with sinus.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When other meds weren't cutting it all I had to do was chew two of these and blessed relief!!

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very effective my hayfever!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellance!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped keep my Fall allergies in check. NatraBio products work well for me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and help me a lot

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok good good//////////

NatraBio Allergy and Sinus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have relied on this product for many years. I have pretty severe sinus and allergy problems when trying to sleep. This product has always cleared my sinuses and relieved my allergies when taken. It sometimes takes several tablets over the recommended time to completely clear the way to an open path and clear breathing, but it always works completely. It is non drowsy and has no side effects whatsoever. Because it is a natural product, it never causes elevated heart rate or the blood pressure to rise. I highly recommend this product.

1 2 3