Can't Live Without Them!

Posted by Reviewer2577710 on Jun 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product makes it easier to live with them though. Three cats and 2 dogs all shedding like crazy, all sleeping on my bed, sitting with me on the sofa and riding with me in my car. Now I can finally breathe again. No more wheezing, itchy eyes, itchy skin and runny nose. I wouldn't be without this stuff, especially at bedtime.

Best Product for Pet Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2765116 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years & it works wonders on my pet allergies. I highly recommend it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I start to cough at night because my pups are close by, this helps alleviate the attack.

lhrndn

Posted by Reviewer2768090 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. When I come in contact with cats at the homes of friends and family, I have a way of dealing with it. It works very well for me. Don't know what I would do without it. I'm thankful that you carry it.

JH

Posted by Reviewer1592179 on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Five star Product. Excellent Shipping time.

A

Posted by Reviewer2830441 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best allergy medicine I've ever tried. I've had problems with all the others in the past and this one works right away and relieves the stuffiness.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2027426 on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While Clariton and other allergy medicines have side effects and don't always work on me, this one is very effective, every single time. No side effects either.

Thank you!!!

Posted by Reviewer2494754 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Your products came highly recommended by the Emergency Department physicians I queried and it lived up to the recommendations. I have a male cat who seems to wreak havoc with anyone who has cat allergies. My family was all coming in for Christmas and three are highly allergic to cats. I purchased this product for use by all three and it really worked. It did not totally eliminate all symptoms but it definitely made it possible for all to enjoy the holidays in reasonable comfort. There was a lot of skepticism to start with but all agreed it was amazing.

Great Help With The Itchies

Posted by 5567806976324102990 on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works quickly and you don't have to think about when the relief with take place.

Resolved cat allergy

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has resolved a long-standing cat allergy. Started taking 1 dropper 4x/day plus as needed to deal with symptoms. Over time (several months) was able to lower to 2x/day, then 1x/day, then 1 every few days. Now take only as needed if symptoms show up. YAY!

1 2