it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this as a long term treatment. While I didn't eat or drink dairy products (this is important!), I have been taking these drops 3 times a day for at least 3 months. You only have to take 3 or 4 drops each time. If you do it that way, after a while you can tolerate dairy again. You have to introduce it slowly back into your diet. I still use it before I eat dairy now. It also works for allergy/intolerance to eggs (look at the ingredients, it has egg in it). I am hoping that after a while I can stop taking this alltogether, because I will be able to tolerate dairy completely again (in moderation). So far I seem to be doing all right when eating dairy and eggs (while taking a few drops of this before I eat). I don't have any symptoms.

A Staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple for those of us who have dairy allergies. I have used this for a long time and found it to be helpful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am about to order my second bottle. For the first time in ages I can now enjoy dairy products without the annoying and uncomfortable side effects.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic sinus problems which makes it difficult to eat any dairy. But with this product, i can actually eat cheese again, and i dont get the horrible congestion after-effect! And i can enjoy milk in my coffee again!

Italian is back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years, and it allows me to eat all the foods I love (ice cream, pizza, block cheese) that otherwise would confine me to one room in the house for a period of time the following day.

helpful for allergies to lactose and casein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take a few drops and it helps with bloating that can be caused from milk allergies

Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my "Go To" if and when I'm exposed to dairy that's not absolutely the freshest and I get a bad reaction. Really Helps the Belly Ache and Congestion Very Quicky. Thank You !!!

Works great!

Posted by Vereliahu on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

recommended if you suffer from Dairy food sensitivity.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. It is fast acting and gets the job done. It eliminates itching and skin rash for me when I eat dairy products!

Have not tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried this drop yet as I saw the ingredients contains dairy allergen. any advice if this really suitable for dairy allergy?