Help

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps me a lot during the fall season.

Amazing Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm a long time allergy sufferer and this has been a Godsend! BioAllers Grass formula and also the Tree formula seem to be all I need to make it through the season with no sneezing, no itchy eyes, no stuffed up nose, no scratchy throat, and no headaches! Honestly, I will definitely continue to buy this product and use it regularly. There is a major benefit to continued use... you need less and less as you go. It's kind of like a liquid form of an allergy shot. You eventually get cured of your allergy by using this product!!

seems to work really great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for about a week and seems to reduce my allergies significantly after having symtoms for more than 8 years without significant control using the regular medicines like zyrtec etc etc.

Can not live without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took allergy shots for 20 years and this is the next best thing, but better. I can medicate myself when I need it. Allergy headaches and symptoms go away quickly. Just be sure you know what is causing your allergy problems so you can treat it with the correct BioAllers solution. I even use it with my child.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just what I was looking for, grass pollen treatment.

Good for grass allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Appears to work. My only problem is that the alcohol in this product upsets my stomach.

NaytaBio, BioAllers Grass Pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using it with other BioAllers products like Hayfever Pollen and Mold/dust. So far so good. It is making my symptoms less inside or outside. I will keep using them for a little while to see how much i can improve.