Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 10 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Easy to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I clean homes for a living & I've developed allergies to dust & indoor pollutants suddenly. I now take 2 just before I leave for work every day & I have stopped have a non-stop drippy nose & uncontrollable sneezing. This works great for me w/ no drowsiness & safe to drive. I do 2 more when I get home also. Good stuff.

Thanks for your feedback!

God Send

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son has severe brain allergies to mold. This product completely stops and prevents his rage reaction to indoor irritants. Amazing product. No side effects.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 6 year old has developed allergies to the dust and conditions of living in the city. This product relieves her stuffy nose and sneezing. Taken before bedtime, it allows her to have a much more comfortable sleep.

Thanks for your feedback!

still testing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Trying this out together with nasal spray king bio, I guess it's helpful somehow.

Thanks for your feedback!

Allergic Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works very fast without side effects. Relief is very subtle.

Thanks for your feedback!

спасение от аллергии на плесень

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Долго с переменным успехом борюсь с аллергией. Эти таблетки - открытие и спасение. Впервые по-настоящему ушел отек носоглотки. Принимала по инструкции: первые два дня по 1 штуке каждые 2 часа, потом по 1 штуке каждые 4 часа. Рассасывать во рту. Посмотрела на состав: половину позиций именно плесневых грибов не нашла в сданных мною анализах. Похоже, у нас просто нет реактивов на эти виды плесени. Рекомендую всем "страдальцам"

Thanks for your feedback!

Very helpful

Posted by Dianamite on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has a rough time in cold weather due to allergies to dust & molds. Just 2 of these in the morning keep him comfortable. If he has trouble later in the day (rarely), he can take more. Love them!

Thanks for your feedback!

D-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did not find they worked :(

Thanks for your feedback!

Doesn't help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There is no effect from this preparation

Thanks for your feedback!

Indoor Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These help with stuffiness & wheezing from indoor allergies (mold).

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 10 total