I've Tried Everything!

Posted by Reviewer2909682 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to use this, and I was on the verge of sending it back, since homeopathic allergy supplements did NOTHING for me at all. But, my allegies and asthma realy kicked up bad, so I gave in and tried only half of the dose that is recommended on the box. 30 minutes later my body relaxed and I felt like going and laying down. Within an hour I felt great, clear headed, and felt alive after feeling like hell for the last few months! Just a total sense of relief and joy. If you have trouble with chronic allergies, and are out and about like me on a bicycle all of the time, try this. You won't be sorry. Thank God, something works! Have a great day, I am!

Ok, for all you air-born allergy people:

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm telling you, this works very well.

NatraBio, BioAllers, Outdoor Allergy Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2052062 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took prescription medication for allergies for many years. Since I have been using BioAllers outdoor allergy tabs I have not needed any prescription! Love it! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years and friends have started using it too with great results. Great value too.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many types of homeopathic products, but most of them didn't work for my symptoms at all. How ever, this one really works for my terrible allergy - runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and hives!

It seemed to work

Posted by 4821055186264636029 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt better during my hay fever summer period using this product. And my 10Y son that suffers also from hay fever also felt better. I took it sublingual, did not eat or drink +-15min from taking and took 1 tab thrice a day. Kind of typical homeopathic dosage and procedure. I also restrained from any menthol at that time (toothpastes were a challenge). I thought it was a good idea of the producers to put so many ingredients, specially ambrosia (cause of my problems) and histamine.

Good Natural antihistimine!

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using BioAllers Allergy Treatment for the last 8 years with great success. I just take one tablet when I know I'll be exposed to outdoor pollens and it does the trick. Highly recommended.

Natral allergy medicine

Posted by Reviewer2601421 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works better than some script medicine

All Natural

Posted by Reviewer1143825 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only thing that works for me that is all natural and it does not affect my system.

BioAllers Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2136384 on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is another great BioAllers product that I will continue to use.

For allergies

Posted by Reviewer1716046 on Aug 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfull! Really cuts down the effects of allergies.

1 2