Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that caused by cat dander so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 2 pills per every 2 hours for 2 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was afraid that I was going to have to give up my sweet kitty, DeeDee because my eyes would sometimes water and itch whenever I was around her. Then, a friend introduced me to "Pet Allergy for People" by BioAllers an now when I have itchy,watery eyes, I just take one or two tablets and it clears right up. I can continue to spend time with my beautiful cat with no real problems!

should be great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've only used it one time, but it seems good.

Pet Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always keep this on hand for guests who are allergic to our cats ... great stuff ... actually works

Pet Allergy Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good and quickly working product with out harmful drugs.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was the first non-presription item to make a real difference for my daughter (and I have tried MANY). Easy to give to kids, too!

This works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a friend who has pet allergies - with this product she's able to be around cats & dogs for hours. This is amazing because at one time my friend's allergic reactions were so severe that being in the presence of a cat would have ended up with a trip to the emergency room.

Product delivers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has definately made a huge difference.

Sneeze no more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is allergic to her dog she loves. This treatment really works. When she remembers to take them regularly she is symptom free. Able to hug and kiss her dog.

Satisfied customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very effective allergy treatment if you happen to be the least bit alergic to your pets. Wouldn't want to be without it.

1 2