Nice and comforting

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These work very well, especially in the morning when my eyes are dry and scratchy. I keep them by my bed.

Working well

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this product for a couple weeks, but it seems pretty good. I use it for mid-life dry eye. When I use this I can wear my contacts almost full time again.

What do you mean !

Posted by Reviewer2172492 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It gives great comfort, when my eyes are dry ! and I can use it as often as I need !

A good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1939891 on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It’s an amazing product and I’m really glad to use it. I bought it for the first time a week ago but just a drop 2 times daily was enough to relief my dry “computer-suffering” eyes. I’ll buy it again.

Gentle and Effective

Posted by ellelisw on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to habitually (addictively) use the standard drug-store eye drops every day, sometimes more than once a day...you know, the ones that say directly on the label, "Do not use for more than 7 days." But when I didn't use them, my eyes were constantly red. Well, I knew I had to stop, so I switched to natural eye drops. When iHerb stopped carrying that brand, I switched to these. Now I only occasionally need drops when my eyes feel dry or red and, yes, these drops don't instantly whiten them, but they are very soothing so my eyes can naturally return to normal. No more concerns of side effects from overuse of commercial eye drops.

Drops

Posted by Reviewer1770273 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad eye drops, helps me at my work, where I always had a problem with dry eyes.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am finding these drops are very good for night-time dry eye (from Sjogren's Syndrome), but terrible for daytime, so I have to purchase two different brands, for day and night, which is very expensive for me, but if you have autoimmune you will be fleeced, poor and sick is where we end up.

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2746567 on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The effects of these drops was short-lived. Also, like with other homeopathic eye drops, you are supposed to use them up within a month. I did notice that they started to make my eyes burn after trying to use them longer than that.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I doesn't irritate my eyes, but I think the effect is minimal. Systane works better, but not natural.

from Kazakstan

Posted by Reviewer2650316 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Moistens the eyes well, gets rid of dry eye. Redness of the eye does not disappear.

1 2