The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for my allergies, caused largely by Japanese cedar and dust from the Gobi Desert.

It's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find that if I take the drops before retiring and the first thing in the morning I'm not triggered by the large amount of tree pollen we have. I also take the drops again around lunch time and dinner time. Goodbye sneezing and wheezing and headaches.

BioAllers Tree Pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and it doesn't taste bad. I've had allergy problems for several years now. I start to get the itchy watery eyes, itchy throat, asthma and then by Memorial Day weekend, I'm just beat. I end up not enjoying the 3 day weekend due to allergies. I live in Alaska where pollen gets released at a fast pace because we have a short summer. My body treats them as foreign. I did some research last year about tree pollen and only got ahold of some this year in the local natural products store. I started taking it in February and have not had any allergy problems and Memorial Day weekend is almost here. This is a testimony that it really works! Also, my friend works for an allergy clinic here in Anchorage and she says what I'm doing for myself is what she would do for her clients. You give yourself what you're allergic to in small doses and your body accepts it. I'm recommending it to everyone here. The ordering and shipping process was great from iHerb.com. They have great service and I'll be ordering more products from them. I received my order in 3 business days! Thanks iHerb.com.

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot do without it during my long allergy season.

Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started using tree pollen in Jan. 2010. In just a short time I have noticed an improvement.

Seems to work really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for about a week and seems to reduce my allergies significantly after having symtoms for more than 8 years without significant control using the regular medicines like zyrtec etc etc.

A real life-saver for The South ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you live in TX and suffer from 'Cedar Fever' or any of the logging states of like Georgia or Washington where there are more trees than people - this is like allergy shots but better. In the 3 years since I started taking it I have gone from nearly a month of seriously acute (prednisone & potential hospitalization) asthmatic bronchitis during tree-pollen season, to just more than normal over-the-counter antihistamines !! Try it !!

Actually Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle. This is the only product I have found that works for my tree pollen allergies. I live in Austin where everybody suffers from them. At first I used it four times a day and gradually used less. I think this is a wonderful product. I have used other NatraBio products that have worked too.

allergy drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think it is working. I have fewer headaches. I would like to use it all the time but will be too pricy for me for the size.

BioAllers, I Like

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I studied homeopathy in school. If done right, I believe it can be powerful. Central Texas is horrible for allergies, year-round. The BioAller's Tree pollen is one in my arsenal. Hits most of the trees in the area and aids the allergy fight. $3 cheaper with Iherb than all local stores.

1 2 3