Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3322629 on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been a godsend for me. I have always had bladder issues and was taking D mannose for it but it just kept coming back. Now that I'm pregnant and nauseous a lot taking the D mannose is impossible. This I can just absorb under my tongue and it works better too. So glad I found it!

An All-Time Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For many years, I have used this product whenever I have had a bladder infection. It works better for me than any other product I have tried, including prescription antibiotics. I like to always have it on hand.

Helped with IC Pain

Posted by 5027542046418913268 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was really skeptical, but after countless unsuccessful treatments and medications used to treat my interstitial cystitis pain/pressure, I decided to give these drops a try. I'm pleased and amazed to say that I can feel a big difference already. Pain has subsided, pressure is better and even noticed my stream is stronger during urination. I alternate between the drops and D-Mannose, which also makes a positive difference for me. Definitely worth a try if you're suffering from urinary pain or discomfort.

Fast acting. Excellent!

Posted by fleurdechamp on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this on a cat and a senior family member. Both seem very happy. The senior family member reported relief within hours, and an almost complete disappearance of symptoms within 3 days by using the recommended dosage only twice a day. Very impressed!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1669338 on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

took a little while to work, but once it did I just took it sporadically and no more symptoms

Natra Bio Bladder Irritation

Posted by Reviewer1447151 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a Holistic R.N., and tried this Homeopathic in lieu of drugs. I'm afraid it was not very satisfactory, and I stopped using the product after two weeks.

bladder help

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love homeopathic

Product plus iHerb.com Service

Posted by Reviewer1118301 on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to be working but I think its too early to say anything and I am not good in taking medicine on time so you know.....:-) iHerb service was excellent. I received the product very quickly.