works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this stuff seems to be really working. my 1.5 year old daughter has been having those cough attacks every couple of weeks this winter. we had to give her Ventolin and Flexotide which i hated, but that seemed to be the only way to help her avoid pneumonia. Last week she started coughing again. i took her to the doc, the prescription was Ventolin, as expected.. i gave her one dose of that, and then switched to this cough syrup (0.5 tsp as she was under 2 y.o., every 4 hours) she did not cough the whole night, and the day after tomorrow, when we came back to the doc, he said that she was ok!! she was still coughing a little, but the lungs were clear. i gave 4 starts just because tried this syrup once only. tfu tfu tfu, hopefully it will continue working!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son (age 4) gets a horrible post-nasal drip cough, that can last weeks and disrupts his sleep. This combined with an expectorant totally knocks out his cough. Nothing else work. None of the stores in my new town stock it, so I was so happy to get it from here!

Children Cough Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommanded!!! My daughter 1st didnt like the taste, but after two sips she did and its very good @ calming the night cough.

그닥 효과가 있지는 않아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

같은 회사 제품중에 콜드 앤 플루 릴리프는 드라마틱한 효과를 보는데 이건 너무 더디네요 워낙에 울집 어린이들은 병원약을 잘안먹여 약이 잘듣는 편인데두요.. 그냥 그래요

Not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter almost finished the bottle but it did not help with her cough.

This is the best children's cough syrup available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family has used this cough syrup for years and it is the best cough suppressant we have ever used. It works quickly and lasts for hours. It also helps you get over your cold faster.

NatraBio, Children's Cough Syrup,4floz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wow...great results...will order more of this one!!!

Works great and my daughter loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In our case, for general not serious cough with the annual winter cold - works magic. Cough gone in a couple of days. I give it to my 8 year old when her coughs gives her sore throat or is clearly going to develop in a persistent one and it subsides in 1-2 days and is gone in under a week. She also loves the taste and she hates pretty much every other medicine Panadol included.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it & really work on them

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! It really works, on adults as well.