I've finally found you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this product I wanted my hot flushes gone. I was not really expecting these tablets to work very well or even not at all. To my surprise I've been on them for two weeks and most of my flushes that occur both day and night are gone. I'm 58 yo and have been post menopausal for a number of years. I have been having intense flushes with sweat beading all over my body. I would get well over 10 flushes a day. My plan has been to try and find a solution myself to a SAFE medication and so spending lots of money and time I was not successful until now. I can now function a lot better and I feel great without the help of prescription medication which, can be dangerous to the body, long term.Thank you.

NatraBio, Hot Flashes Menopause, 60 Tablets NatraBio, Hot Flashes Menopause, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works perfectly. I can sleep much better after taking one tablet during the day. nice price, excellent result.

Helps my wife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the very few products that helps my wife's hot flashes and help spare me the complaints of them as well.Good for both us,lol

Natural Hot Flash Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I still have hot flashes at 66 and wanted something natural to get relief. I used these one week and hot flashes diminish and not as often. For me I couldn't continue due to something similar to peppermint as an ingredient which effects my kidney's. These work but not for me. I quit smoking in 1992 used peppermint tea to clean my lungs, work beautifully. Now I can't drink or eat anything with peppermint. I would recommend these for hot flash relief for anyone who prefers natural. Wanda

Dont Bother

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did NOTHING for me. Was not pleased with this product at all. Also, no labeling as to where the product is made, somewhat vague about other ingredients.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very effective to hot flashes. Even I took half the dosage still effective.

This product is helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is helping with the Hot Flashes some but they are not completely gone . I am not waking up as often with taking these.

Mom Is Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Mom Is 54 And She Is Extremely Happy With These. She Tried Everything And This Helps With Her Hot Flashes Better Than Anything Else.

I like it alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's help me and give better sleep too!Not more hot flashes!

I can not live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seriously I can not stop taking it.In addition a good eating habits, It works gently and properly.

1 2