Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1750032 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be very very good in stoping the cramps. My Brother and I both have had outstanding results.

Leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1652312 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I get leg cramps at night when I am sleeping. I keep this product next to my bed and take one as needed. Within a few minutes my cramps are gone for the night. I guess this means that this product works and I am, OH so glad!

Perfect product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daddy has severe leg cramps, especially at night time and this product together with Calc-Magn-Zn does miracles! Cramps are stopped for 2-3 months already and daddy is very happy. If it start again, we will use it again.

Really stops leg cramps!

Posted by Reviewer1384669 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pills really work. Just one pill will immediately stop cramps. They are a God send!

Wonderful product

Posted by Zahava on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always keep some under my pillow in case I am woken by leg cramps, and just taking one pill is enough to enable me to go back to sleep. I have been recommending this product to anyone who asks for help with leg cramps.

Fast acting`

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Father-in-law has terrible leg cramps and these work fast and are reliable relief!

Grateful for this product!

Posted by 5116864094951755717 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have MS and had severe, debilitating leg cramps for years. They were so powerful, they bruised my legs. Sometimes the aftereffects lasted for days. Now, instead of dreading the evening when the cramps used to strike, I have a powerful way to deal with it. The box says to take a pill when the cramps begin, but I have found that if I take one in the evening it acts as a preventative. If I forget, I pay the price. Well worth a try if you have experienced either mild or severe leg cramps.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2443589 on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does relly help me to fight with severe cramping during riding on the bicycle on hilly and long (up to 200 mi) roads.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1712774 on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been having bad muscle cramps during the night, along toward morning. I ordered some of these tablets and have taken them when a cramp hits. They work immediately and that really helps my pain. I am really glad I found them.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1691908 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These tablets have really helped me whenever I am suffering with leg or foot cramps. Nearly always, I only need one little tablet for relief. They work pretty quickly, too!

1 2 3