Miracle worker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I and my husband spray this at the first sign of a sore throat and most of the time the pains goes away immediately and we don't develop a sore throat. My nephew's wife was over once and I gave it to her when her throat was hurting and it helped her also in one use. She was amazed by it.

works well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have used this a few times to try and stop the advance of a sore throat. I found that if i spray it early and often, it can be very helpful in keeping the sore throat at bay. Of course i take other measures at this time also, diet-wise and with other herbal supplements like andrographis.

absolutely indispensable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

must have item in winter!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good help

Sore Throat Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this stuff. It works great. The OTC throat pain sprays make us sick at our stomaches.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best! I used 2x in the evening and next morning was all ok!

Excellent choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My husband was getting a score throat and I gave Natrabio to him and it helped him rapidly. He didnot have a score throat the next day. Excellent choice .From Copenhagen, Denmark

Reliable, no delay, accurate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe iHerb is reliable company. All my orders were shipped right a way with no delay, accurately packaged. NatraBio, Sore Throat Pain Relief, 4 fl oz (120 ml)is very good spray, always work with us. Thank you,AS

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works quite well! God Bless, Kenneth

NatraBio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good for sore throat. My housekeeper came in last Wednesday with no voice. With one dose of this spray, it relieve pain right away and she could talk.

1 2 3