SO FAR, SO GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is the one on this product. He has battled nicotine addiction for over 40 years. He's tried everything, including other homeopathic remedies but ALWAYS started smoking again. He did not use the "cravings" remedy that Nutra Bio recommends because when he bought this, he didn't see that one on the shelf. He's been on this product for about three weeks now and has slipped back with one cigarette approximately three times in three weeks. However, knock wood, he's gone eight full days without a cigarette and that's a record. He says that this product not only reduces his desire for smoking but also has improved his sleep from the FIRST dose. He says it "eases the transition" between being a smoker and not being a smoker. He has less urges to pick up a cigarette. I'll be buying it from now on from iherb to save a few bucks. He wants to continue it for the full three months as he feels he is also benefitting in other ways (i.e., better sleep.)

Stop it smoking Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these tablets are excellent. thanks so much. they really work!!

not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this product did nothing.

worked really well for me!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At last, something that really helps. This eases the chest tightness, the nervousness, the cravings and helped me sleep. This let me go cold turkey and I quit after 45 years of smoking. I used this along with the Smoke Control spray by King Bio. I had tried patches, the gum, the nicotene lozenges, acupuncture, with no success. I could never get past that chest tightness and craving for the actual act of smoking. Both products helped with all the withdrawal symptoms. Bottom line, I wanted my health more than I wanted to smoke. And as all of us smokers know, we don't give up our addiction until WE want to.

For my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to encourage my daughter to give up smoking I am not sure how well she is going but she was keen to give it a go. I looked up similar products with other companies and this one was best value for money some other companies charge up $300.00 a month where this comes in a lot less than that. I will be seeing her tonight so will give a progress report latter.

Natra Bio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help. Along with quitting, I feel much better. Thanks

I think it works, I have tried it but still smoke.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will try to give up smoking with this stuff

no effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no effect my husband said

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i am very sorry , but this product is no working

Slow effect