Amica Rub, A Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer daily from joint pain. It is worse in the winter's damp and cold weather than in the summer's warmer and drier weather. My wife is writing a book and came across the usage of Arnica as a pain reliever. Armed with that information, we found several brands at the grocery store. I read all the labels and settled on NatraBio's product "The Arnica Rub. It is the best I have ever used for pain control and after using a couple of tubes, I knew I would continue using for some time to come. It outperformed any prescription medication or over the counter medication I have previously used, so I went online and found out who carried the product and who had the best ratings and best prices. With that information in front of me, the choice was obvious that iHerb Inc was the place to go! Thank you iHerb Inc and thank you NatraBio!!! You have a lifetime friend in me!!! Ron

Best one but hard to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best overall of four or five Arnica rubs/gels/creams that I have tried for multiple aches and pains. However it does not come up quickly on an Arnica search at iherb and is therefore hard to find. Still iherb is the best by far.

Great pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As I have gotten older I have experienced more and more muscle pain. I have also tried more and more creams to ease the pain. Arnica Crean is, by far, the best that I have tried! It provides strong, deep pain relief, it is not greasy, nor does it smell. Some places that I was using pain rub daily after using the arnica for a couple of weeks I no longer need to use it at all. This is the best long term pain relief I have ever used and I strongly recommend it.

The best pain relief RUB my Wife & I have ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend highly recommended the Arnica Rub to us. At 78 & 74 years old, yes we both suffer from old age aches & pains & especially I, after undergoing two spine operations + 4 knee operatons, 2 in each knee. This Rub relieves the pain & permits us to work in our garden & do our normal shopping without the unbearable pain we used to suffer from. A product well worth the money & iHerb has the best price we have found yet.

Best for injuries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this formula to be superior than just plain Arnica for severe injuries.

Healer of aches and pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years with great success. My brother recently used it for a stubborn knee problem and he was surprised when the pain resolved with several days of use. This cream doesn't mask pain, it helps the body heal the problem.

natrabio,the arnica rub, arnica cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product works on any sore body parts,and it works fast. gave some to a friend to try and now he and his wife both use it.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time for my neck it work wonders.

Excellent homeopathic lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just got this and each time I use it,it has helps my back pain very quickly.I relieves stiffness.Great item and will purchase again from this company.

arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for tired muscles, achy backs.