Excellent Product & Very Affordable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get heat rash on my body very frequently. This is an excellent product, cheap & very effective in eradicating my red angry blotches over my stomach, chest & neck. I also use it on my rosacea red face. When red blotches appear on my face, I dab a small amount over the red patch on my face & within the hour, the red blotches go away. And yes it also reduces your developing acne to a smaller size until it disappears. Also very effective in relieving itchiness. Will stock up when it runs low.

Not my old Calendula cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have now ordered this product twice, trying to get the product I have used for years to calm itching, chaffing, skin ailments in general. I recently had surgery and wanted this product to help heal recently shaved skin. Instead of my familiar product, along came "The Rub". In my post surgical state, I assumed I had made a mistake and ordered again. The picture was right, but when the product arrived, it was again "The Rub". "The Rub" more closely resembles hand cream. It seems to have an odor. It is thick and sticky. My old product was light, easy to apply, never felt sticky. I felt like I could use it near cuts and not worry about creating an environment for bacteria growth. Both of these products seem to come from the same manufacturer. I am disappointed. I will use what I've got as hand lotion and look for another product to use medicinally. I am, Disappointed in Seattle

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product for sunburn ....... take's the burn away so quickly!

Great Healer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best calendula cream available, smooth, excellent healing for all types of scratches, scrapes, bug bites, burns, zits! We keep one in every bathroom. Wish they had a trial size to keep in my purse!

calendula +

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working well instead of vagisil for my external itch. and it also is great on my dogs itchy ear problem

cause eczema after using this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no healing for rosacea skin face n tons of eczema breakouts after the next morning... IoI horrible experience!

This is great.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love calendula cream and does an amazing job for skin rush and skin sensitivities.This is a star product. I will repurchase.

ESSENTIAL to life on this planet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutemente magnifico! VERY HEALING for any kind of skin condition.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

awesome product

5☆s

Posted by FortuneKookie on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Because it works.. it is amazing.. i have never been into this brand and bought my tube on a trial offer.. past few days i have been bitten by mosquitoes and was scratching badly.. tried tiger and other balms but continued to itch a few minutes after the initial cooling effect wore off.. in desperation i came across this unopened tube.. applied a little on one leg and hurried off to answer a call.. it was abt half an hour later.. i REALISED i was itching and scratching one leg but not the other.. i was not itching in the leg with the applied cream! I was in disbelief so tested the other leg and after awhile.. itched reduced by 90% at least! I noticed the effect lasted for a few hours.. but i also noticed that i will haveta reapply the cream if cream is washed off and the itch returns.. another good thing is just a little works unlike the balms i have to slather on alot of.. its probably homeopathy working its magic.. lastly the best thing is the ingredients look relatively harmless compared to others so with all its +points this is a staple for sure in my family ;_)

1 2 3