Excellent Product & Very Affordable!

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get heat rash on my body very frequently. This is an excellent product, cheap & very effective in eradicating my red angry blotches over my stomach, chest & neck. I also use it on my rosacea red face. When red blotches appear on my face, I dab a small amount over the red patch on my face & within the hour, the red blotches go away. And yes it also reduces your developing acne to a smaller size until it disappears. Also very effective in relieving itchiness. Will stock up when it runs low.

Not my old Calendula cream!

Posted by Reviewer3194529 on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have now ordered this product twice, trying to get the product I have used for years to calm itching, chaffing, skin ailments in general. I recently had surgery and wanted this product to help heal recently shaved skin. Instead of my familiar product, along came "The Rub". In my post surgical state, I assumed I had made a mistake and ordered again. The picture was right, but when the product arrived, it was again "The Rub". "The Rub" more closely resembles hand cream. It seems to have an odor. It is thick and sticky. My old product was light, easy to apply, never felt sticky. I felt like I could use it near cuts and not worry about creating an environment for bacteria growth. Both of these products seem to come from the same manufacturer. I am disappointed. I will use what I've got as hand lotion and look for another product to use medicinally. I am, Disappointed in Seattle

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1802496 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product for sunburn ....... take's the burn away so quickly!

Great Healer!

Posted by Reviewer1833665 on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best calendula cream available, smooth, excellent healing for all types of scratches, scrapes, bug bites, burns, zits! We keep one in every bathroom. Wish they had a trial size to keep in my purse!

calendula +

Posted by Reviewer2192154 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working well instead of vagisil for my external itch. and it also is great on my dogs itchy ear problem

cause eczema after using this stuff!

Posted by 5634763641506915687 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no healing for rosacea skin face n tons of eczema breakouts after the next morning... IoI horrible experience!

ESSENTIAL to life on this planet!

Posted by Reviewer2906996 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutemente magnifico! VERY HEALING for any kind of skin condition.

This is great.

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love calendula cream and does an amazing job for skin rush and skin sensitivities.This is a star product. I will repurchase.

works for my kids

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a second tube for me so no need to state the obvious. what i like is that it's natural so i don't have to worry about long term use.

Itching stop

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect produt to use dry skin.

1 2 3