Great alternative for light days.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually use these for light blood flow days. They provide more coverage than panty liners but don't add any bulk. Natural too!

Don't know what I'd do without them ...

Posted by Reviewer2892428 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Natracare Dry + Light pads for mild urinary incontinence for two or three years now. So I am definitely in a position to testify that they are exactly as advertised ... all natural (organic cotton, cellulose and cornstarch), free of latex, perfumes, dyes, and so forth. Other brands that I've tried have been so irritating, causing rashes and inflammation. But not the Natracare product. They are as comfortable now as the day I started to use them. As a bonus, they contain an herb that helps to absorb odors, something I really appreciate. And they are simply so much more convenient than the cloth incontinence underwear on the market. No underwear to soak and wash. Just throw the biodegradable pads away after use. Just one caveat, which is not the fault of the product. If the wearer isn't careful to change the pads fairly often, or if the pads are worn with certain types of underwear, chafing can result (as with any pad). This has only been a minor problem for me, and a little experimentation turned up just the right underwear and change interval for me.

Too stiff

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This pad is too stiff and broad for me. Extreme discomfort when wearing, will not repurchas

not thick enough

Posted by 4902481157460177797 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but still good

Very good product.

Posted by 4893815851387645866 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A VERY GOOD ALTERNATIVE. I have found these non-irritating, as I had developed a rash from the others. The only thing I would like to see is a medium flow size. I have a problem of incontinence and if I am out and about, this one is quite small to contain the leak if I am not near a bathroom.

all natural, light weight, and it works!

Posted by 4999624056771491325 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish I didn't need this product, but I am so glad I found it. Scented, chemical-laden pads made me rashy in very sensitive aras. These all natural unscented pads protect me and don't irritate. I've been reordering for anout a year and iHerb is wonderfully reliable. Thank you!

Natracare, Dry + Light, Organic Cotton Cover

Posted by 4728015296956810274 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good, natural product

Organic Cotton but so hard to use

Posted by goodstuff on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This material is does not create allergy. But it is so hard that it does not contour with my body and I feel like wearing a hard piece of paper! The tape is so weak, it can come off so easily, I need to be very careful that it does not drop into the toilet bowl every visit! Rather irritating