Satisfied

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product. All natural and unscented. It's nice to know a product like this exists. Iherb has this natural product at the best price I've seen. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Highly absorbent and soft

Posted by Reviewer2288122 on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are not at all bulky and provide the security and softness I prefer. Other pads on the market irritate my skin and are far less secure. Natracare is the best.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wish I had started using natural pads years ago. No problems with sensitivity. Love These

Lady's Only

Posted by Reviewer2701776 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a soft comfortable, but does not offer total protection from leakage. pad tends to squish on the sides which can be a problem if flow is moderate to heavy. offers little nighttime protection.

Two Stars, ONLY because they are organic.

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If they weren't, I would give them one star. Or maybe no stars. These are reminicent of the maxi pads my middle school gave out for free in the health room. Big, thick, crunchy-sounding cloth-like pillow in your pants. I walked around most of the day hoping no one but me could hear the maxi pad, or see the bulge in my pants:/ The only saving grace here, is when you hear the maxi pad crunch in your pants, you are reminded that it is ORGANIC COTTON rubbing up on your lady parts, and organic is good right? RIGHT?? I'm using this whole box of pads dammit. I DON'T CARE if it sounds like I have grocery bags in my underpants when I walk. But I will experiment with other brands/types in the future...

Not good

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pads are so very thick and bulky that it makes me feel like I'm wearing a diaper! And because it's so thick, it bunches up with any slight movement. Furthermore, these pads don't seem to absorb well and have no groove lines to prevent leakage. I also feel some slight irritation with these even though it's made of cotton, which is weird. Oh, and it's also not individually packed, so there's really no way to put these pads in your handbag. Wow, I've just not found anything good about this product! Would not recommend at all. Very disappointed.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1352436 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like it more than the ultra pads because it's thicker and fits better. feels very good!

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the natural fibers and the protection offered with these. I will re-order again.

Peace of Mind

Posted by ReviewerJEN240 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Performs the same as many other regular pads I've tried. It's simply just the peace of mind knowing that they're better for me. Iherb makes it so easy to order and ships quickly too.

Natracare Natural Pads

Posted by Reviewer3156492 on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very soft, smooth, no perfume, easy to use,nicely absorbant

1 2 3 4