Satisfied

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. All natural and unscented. It's nice to know a product like this exists. Iherb has this natural product at the best price I've seen. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Two Stars, ONLY because they are organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If they weren't, I would give them one star. Or maybe no stars. These are reminicent of the maxi pads my middle school gave out for free in the health room. Big, thick, crunchy-sounding cloth-like pillow in your pants. I walked around most of the day hoping no one but me could hear the maxi pad, or see the bulge in my pants:/ The only saving grace here, is when you hear the maxi pad crunch in your pants, you are reminded that it is ORGANIC COTTON rubbing up on your lady parts, and organic is good right? RIGHT?? I'm using this whole box of pads dammit. I DON'T CARE if it sounds like I have grocery bags in my underpants when I walk. But I will experiment with other brands/types in the future...

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wish I had started using natural pads years ago. No problems with sensitivity. Love These

Highly absorbent and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are not at all bulky and provide the security and softness I prefer. Other pads on the market irritate my skin and are far less secure. Natracare is the best.

Lady's Only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a soft comfortable, but does not offer total protection from leakage. pad tends to squish on the sides which can be a problem if flow is moderate to heavy. offers little nighttime protection.

Not good

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pads are so very thick and bulky that it makes me feel like I'm wearing a diaper! And because it's so thick, it bunches up with any slight movement. Furthermore, these pads don't seem to absorb well and have no groove lines to prevent leakage. I also feel some slight irritation with these even though it's made of cotton, which is weird. Oh, and it's also not individually packed, so there's really no way to put these pads in your handbag. Wow, I've just not found anything good about this product! Would not recommend at all. Very disappointed.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like it more than the ultra pads because it's thicker and fits better. feels very good!

Not much of a pad girl, but I LOVE these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually stick to tampons, and cups, but when I have a lighter day these work perfectly. I personally love that they are not individually wrapped, cuts down on waste, and it makes them way more easy to put on. I just put a few in a ziploc baggy and throw them in my little bathroom bag for that time of the month, works wonderfully. Also cuts down on noise when putting them on, just peel off the paper from the back, nice and quiet. They are also the most comfortable pads I have ever used, they are so soft and cushiony, and stick well. They don't have that plastic foamy feel at all. I love 'em and totally recommend them to anyone that is cool with them not being individually wrapped.

Om basel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product Recommended

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, absorbent, unscented - superior product

1 2 3 4