The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are very soft and thick and long enough to protect from leaks all night long.

A Must~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've switch to these natural pads years ago. No longer have any itching or redness there. Doctor could not figure it out as I was tested for everything nothing came up. My friend informed me in regular Feminine pads,Tampons etc were full of chemicals and treated with Chlorine. Well she was right. A;lot of womens issues come from using those regular pads in stores. This are by the far 100% natural and they have diffrent ones for all your needs on Iherb. Go to Natracare on site.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

so nice to find a product that doesnt irritate

Soooo soft and thick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feels soft and thick, which make me feel so secured. I don't use this at night 'cause it has no wings, but I love using this at daytime. I won't go back to chemical napkins anymore..., never!

HUUUUUUGE!!!!

Posted by ligawm on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They're huge!!!!! I could use the full package as a pillow to sleep on. Haha. But they look and feel very natural and clean. Can't wait to try them. They have no wings though.

A goodnights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can sleep right through the night restfully.

Bulky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kind of bulky and too thin width wise. Would be a perfect product if it had wings. Otherwise very comfortable material and sticks well to undergarments.

Too big, but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They Works, but are too big for my taste. Feels like a baby diaper.

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is like wearing huggies, very unconfortable, and adhesive is awful.

Good, doesn't really leak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this on one of my heavy flow nigh time. I didn't really leak so it does what it does. And no discomfort feel though its thick.cant wait for the version with wings to be out

1 2 3