Love these pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Other brands have made me itchy and irritated - finally something safe, comfortable and long-lasting!

Effective and safe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand of sanitary protection for years. I do not believe regular pads are safe at all. I particularly like these long length pads because I always leak when I wear regular size pads. I don't have heavy periods *at all*, but somehow the way I move around must move regular size pads out of place. These long length pads on the other hand protect me completely. I also like the fact that they have wings, for the same reason as above. I guess I must move around a lot!

Love organic pad!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have always been very sensitive down there and would itch whenever i use pads for more than 2 days. However, ever since i started using Natracare's organic pads and pantyliners, i did not have that problem anymore. Natracare's organic pads are thin but have high absorbance level. I am taking off 1 star because it would have been even better if the length is longer for greater protection in the night. Also, i wished for stickier backing to ensure the pad/pantyliner stay in place.

Dioxin-free sanitary product

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I switched from name brands like Kotex to Natracare after reading about dioxins in bleached and synthetic cotton products. The pads are adequate and the only qualm I have with them is the lack of "stick-ability"...they tend to bunch up in the back after a few hours.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the perfect size for overnights or the 'first day'. They're very thin, so a heavier flow would need something thicker.

Very Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Waayyyy better that the Organyc's ones. This size and the "Super" size are good.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Soft as a baby's bottom!

Breathable pads and length is good for heavy flow days.

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

4stars due to the inflexibity of the pad.Sometimes the pad doesn't stick close to the body when your walking.And i can feel the dampness when that happens. Overall its a highly breathable pad i recommend for those who perspire easily in hot regions or seasons, and those who develop rashes using normal pads with plastic linings.

Good organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No more irritation. They were a little different for me at first, a little stiffer, but after using them for a couple of times I adjusted just fine. I've been using them for over a year and am very happy with them.

Love these pads

Posted by KellyWest on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They make all sizes and it provides peace of mind knowing they have no chemicals.