Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I almost cried last time I used these. They just won't stick! I had to use five pads in a couple of hours because they swim loose in your underwear and become a roll which of course is useless. I am now waiting for Dr Mercolas pads to arrive and in the meantime I am against my will using Libresse.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is shorter and smaller than ultra long pad. So you may not want to use this one for a heavy day. I use this one at the end of the menstrual period. It works well. Natracare pad feels great and it's organic cotton cover. It feels way better than a synthetic pad.

Backing glue is not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that these pads are all natural and organic, and their length is excellent, but unfortunately the backing glue they use is not strong enough. At least one of the wings always peels away or rucks up, meaning accidents are inevitable.

Love organic pad!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have always been very sensitive down there and would itch whenever i use pads for more than 2 days. However, ever since i started using Natracare's organic pads and pantyliners, i did not have that problem anymore. Natracare's organic pads are thin but have high absorbance level. I am taking off 1 star because i wished for stickier backing to ensure the pad/pantyliner stay in place.

not so soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit stiff and bulks up easily.

Will never go back to synthetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great! They are more breathable than synthetic. They seem thin but they are very absorbent. I would never go back to synthetic products after using these.

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very thin and light and super absorbent even on my heaviest days. Really good product.

Best pads!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very absorbent, even on heavier days. Even though they are on the thinner side, I still don't have leakage issues.

Much better than the others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should choose new pads because of my period pain. These are great! I've searching for some organic, but they're also much comfortable. No spots! Super choice. One minus — its price.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything in the garden is lovely