Need a few adjustments

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish these were a little bit longer. I find they also bunch up quite a bit during the day and the adhesive on the back isn't very sticky. Don't think I'll purchase these again, but this brand's tampons are great, so I'll continue buying those.

Not great

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They are pretty stiff and the adhesive strip is pretty weak. They are however made of cotton and will not cause irritation so that's good. Other than that I don't think I will repurchase.

Wish they would stick!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great due to the Organic Cotton and no chemicals .... I just wish they would stick ..... the adhesive strip is too weak!!!

I'm disappointed...

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are: inflexible, tough, getting rumple, very inconvinient. The wings are small, the adhesive strip is very weak. Tough tne material is good. Would never buy again. It seems, they are maid by someone who hates women.

Love NatraCare!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using natracare tampons, pads, and pantyliners for years now. They work very well, are cost effective, and are free of harsh chemicals and plastic, which is the best part! I prefer not to use regular tampons and pads with chemicals because they are used in such a sensitive area. Natracare is great!

Natracare, Natural Ultra Pads, Regular, 14 Pads

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of these pads. They are comfortable and cotton-made. Do not have this "sticky" feeling and more as with regular pads. But for the night maybe it takes to choose longer size pads just to prevent leaking. Отличные по качеству натуральные коттоновые прокладки. Нет ощущения прилипания к телу как с обычными. Но на ночь лучше взять чуть длиннее (чтобы не было протекания) - видела у них такие тоже.

Huge disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to love this product, but first of all they are small rather than regular.But the biggest problem I have with them is the tiny ammount of glue. They hardly have any! In two minutes they are loose and folding into a roll. Useless. Dr Mercolas organic pads on the other hand are super. Im going back to them even though its annoying they are not avaliable on iherb.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really am pleased with this brand. It's great to have access to natural sanitary products that doesn't cost alot. I'll keep buying these.

strongly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good.

Good for light days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this pads on my third or fourth day of periods. I do not really think it is highly absorbent, so beware when you are on high flow. By far, it is very soft and light. I already purchased this for three times and will buy it again.