Quality questionable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am concerned about the quality control in the production of these wipes. Upon opening the first packet I noticed that the wipe had pieces of material that look like cockroach shell. Needless to say, I discontinued use of the rest of the packet and haven't been daring enough to open the other 4.

Not really for the face...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In all fairness: I`m using these as facial wipes, and as such I can not recommend. Hopefully better as a baby`s bottom wipes! They feel relatively dry, but my main concern is the added- and synthetic fragrancee. Extremely strong! Way, way too much. It makes my skin sting. I expected such a product to be fragrance -free or at least to be only gently fragranced. I usually read the full ingredient list- I must have slipped! Definitely will not repurchase.

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite baby wipes. I cannot find them locally but they have such a lovely smell that I order them online. We use mostly cloth wipes, but these do the trick when we're away from home not using cloth diapers. I also like Natracare brand in general. Wish I had found these 5 years ago with my first baby.

Geat wipes!

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great wipes but they are pricey. Good for older babies and toddlers but not for young babies given needing to use more.Reputable brand and eco-friendly! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nice and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using them when my baby was a newborn and I loved the gentle touch and light aroma. They are very thin and good for the tender baby skin. For older kids I'd personally recommend the thicker ones/ The price is on the higher end but affordable

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use them on my face, in the mornings or any time for a freshen up. Smells lovely and gentle on the skin.

Natracare Organic Cotton baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these so much, they clean so well and not harmful to our granddaughter. Love your products, even the doctor notice no rash great skin on our granddaughter. Thanks so much for carrying great products for babies and children.

Next best thing to home made

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been making wipes for my son (organic cotton cloths with sweet almond oil, tea tree oil, and purified water). He's 18-months-old and in school now. His school requires disposable wipes. I've tried quite a few and haven't been impressed. These wipes are the next best thing to the wipes I make at home - organic cotton, essential oils, large enough for a messy diaper. I'll be buying many, many more of these!

Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good wipes, all natural ingredients and very good smell!

Perfect!

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does the job and very gentle.

1 2 3 4