Why so tiny?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For any norwegians out there (and possible scandinavians in general), just want to give you a heads up. I found that these "regular" sized tampons were quite small. They are a sort of mix between our "normal" and minis. So you might want to up the size to Super instead. The boxes/tampons do not come with that rocket launcher thing, thankfully! So you can fit them in pockets, purses, etc. They also don't have that "silk coating" so they might seem a little dry compared to what we might be used to. The brand is good though, so I will continue to buy these!

this is WITHOUT applicator.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i think you should show that info bigger. i really thought it is with applicator and now they are useless for me... this digital size is never convenient to use.

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for over 5 years now. I switched when I had a severe abnormal Pap and now will put nothing with toxins or chemicals in my body. I have been extremely happy with their ease of use and quality.

Natracare rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been using natracare for years. My vaginal health increased after I stopped using those conventional poison plugs. I had cervical dysplasia (pre-cancer) and it cleared. Every woman needs to use natural feminine products.

organic is the way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anything but chemical-free, organic tampons, would be stupid to put in your body.

I really like...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is so convenient. You can put 10 in your purse and it is not bulky! I use everything organic, why not tampons. I like! It is easy to apply without applicator too!

Easy to use

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the first non-applicator tampons that I have ever purchased and used. I must say they are very easy to use and are very portable.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product for good price!

No more o.b. for me!!!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I am forever putting off to finally start using menstrual cup, Natracare feminine hygiene product line seems like the next best thing to me. I have been using tampons for over decade (in 95% o.b. were my tampons of choice) and I am horrified to even think what I was doing to my body. Dyes, pesticides, fragrance, bleach and god-knows-what-other-chemicals are certainly not the things you want to fill your body with, so I am really glad I came across Natracare. When first start using these tampons I was worried that they would be hard to insert, rubbing against mucosa too much and be generally uncomfortable but I am thrilled to say I was in for a pleasant surprise - for me they are in every way just as comfortable as o.b. were plus they don't fray as o.b. did!!! I have not yet tried the ones with applicator and I don't think I will since these ones are easy to insert & I always well wash my hands before and after the application plus the world certainly doesn't need for me to create even more waste that I already do. ;)

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite tampons. I like that there are no nasty chemicals and that the package itself is also recyclable. I prefer these to the 7th Generation brand. I also like their pads.