A cause for joy!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for tampons with applicators (sorry, can't use it without!) that I trust! Don't like the conventional brands, especially with plastic applicators. In Taiwan, tampons are available, but I can't use them and just don't really like them, especially because there's no applicator. I don't know who uses them, actually. Natracare's applicator is great - it has a rounded tip that you can push the tampon through, not just a cardboard tube with a whole at the end (which works OKAY but not all that comfortable). I'm really super happy I can oder these items from iHerb, I don't have to even go out of the house, and I can order for a few months at a time - much, much easier. I use tampons and pads together (I find I need to as that seems to work the best), but I do rely a great deal on tampons, esepcially if I'm going to be out and about. Plus, they're much easier to carry if you're traveling. These really work wonderfully, and puts my mind (and body) at ease! I wish I didn't HAVE to use any of it, so I will try the moon cup again, but all in all, I am very happy and satisfied with Natracare! Highly recommended, and the price is great - so is the quality! PS: "super" I think is really about "super", same as other brands, so you can go with that. I am posting the same review for the REGULAR, as I've used them both.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great all natural product, no bleaching, or chemicals in such a sensitive area. I just wish they would give a few more in each box.

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Work very well, almost no leakages. I now use the applicator ones from this brand, which are fantastic.

Wish it said 'applicator' in the name.

Posted by 5294118665708076704 on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I see now that there's a little picture of one on the box, but don't see any written mention. This isn't what I wanted to buy. But the product is good for what it is.

great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

feel confident with these

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3102350 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for over 5 years now. I switched when I had a severe abnormal Pap and now will put nothing with toxins or chemicals in my body. I have been extremely happy with their ease of use and quality.

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2899553 on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, recommend!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am grateful this company exists.

great price

Posted by LauraLeonard on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

product I already use at a great price.

what can i say....

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it does what its supposed to. just love it that its organic, great for me and the environment.

1 2 3 4