Help

Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

Incredible results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

EXCELLLENT product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Good for itch but not for cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.

Moderately improved skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very helpful on my eczema but I think the Psoriflora works a little better and doesn't have the same strong smell. But if you're looking for the right product for eczema I would definitley give this a try.

helps with itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

allergy reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son flared up badly after applied. Not very happy with the product

Bought For Sensitive Skin Sister

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd repurchase, came with good condition and def will repurchase it. Looks like this is her new BFF cant live without. Dont u think it is good to have a sample size for iherb users? Cause i felt that not all skin reacts the same and it will be a wasted if skin doesnt react like others do.

wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has really improved my skin,especially on my hand. Would definitely recommend this.