Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It really works! I've been suffering from BV for months and tried everything including all kinds of anti-bio, anti-fungal stuff my doctor prescribed(three times this year). I was so desperate-since they never worked. So I tried to search 'BV' on Internet to find solutions and saw the very positive reviews about this product here and ordered. OMG, this works the best! Also I want to say 'thank you' to iherb. You guys run really great delivery service that no other online suppliers can beat. The quickest delivery and the perfect cold-air-tight-sealing package! I'm very impressed and satisfied. :)

The Best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the BEST product for yeast/bacterial issues EVER. I have suffered thru countless prescriptions and NOTHING comes close to this. It's inexpensive and does not require the constant visits back and fourth to your Dr. for yet another exam and prescription. This is a FANTASTIC product!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product to anyone with re-occuring yeast infections. I swam in the river one summer and got a bad bacterial infection. After 2 rounds of strong antibiotics, which cleared up the bacteria, I then had a monthly yeast infection. I battled these infections with over the counter yeast medicine as well as an oral acidophilus but they kept coming back. I ordered this product in desperation and praise the Lord, I haven't had another infection in over 4 months! Relief in 2 little bottles. Excellent!

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product may work for some people, but not for me: every time I used the vaginal capsules, I had a strong burning sensation that would't go away for several hours. The oral capsules didn't have any effect at all. And even though boric acid, the main active ingredient in the yellow vaginal capsules, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal agent known for killing yeast and bacteria and relieving burning and itching, while Lactobacillus acidophilus, the main ingredient in the pink oral capsules, is supposed to help restore the normal vaginal flora, this product didn't cure me of BV or offer any noticeable relief.

Definitely worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many other yeast infection treatments, with mixed results. I have gotten some help from homeopathic suppositories, but this has definitely worked better. Even the over-the-counter pharmaceutical yeast infection treatments did not work well for me. For anyone with chronic infections, I would recommend buying two of these kits at once so you'll always have one ready if you need it, or in case you find you need a longer treatment plan. If this kit seems expensive, just think how much money and time it costs to take off work, see a doctor and fill a prescription that isn't good for you anyway. Also, definitely continue taking by-mouth probiotics when you're finished, for long-term relief of symptoms.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was dealing with yeast infections for over a year - regularly. I tried everything natural under the sun to deal with it - including changing my diet. I took this product once for the recommended time and I'm ecstatic having gone more than a month without a yeast infection! Highly recommend it!!!!

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product is working. I have had episodes of BV for almost a year now. I was prescribed antibiotics by my OBGYN which did not help at all. I also have taken numerous supplements and probiotics. This is the only product I have found that has worked. My discharge is nearly gone. I am on the last day of treatment and I hope the good results continue after I am through with the treatment. I am giving this product 4 stars until I known it worked for more than its 14 course.

Shipped Cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed w shipping n Handling

outstanding service and company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recently very impressed by the outstanding service provided for my order. I ordered this product from three providers. IHerb arrived first, packaged cold and securely along with excellent literature and and samples of other products I was interested in. Thank you for an outstanding understanding of the overall health issues in North America, and for meeting the need in a first class way. I will use no other company for health products in the future. Blessings!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works great! I would recommend this to any women who are suffering from recurrent yeast or BV issues. It worked for me to help rid my body of this nasty bacteria!