BIG Difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 16 year old daughter has suffered from anxiety/panic attacks for the last three years, especially in school while around her peers, because of her Asperger's Syndrome. Since starting 5-HTP almost a year ago, along with a few other supplements, the anxiety lessened considerably. She'd been on anti-anxiety meds, anti-depressants, etc. in the past, always with great side effects, if they even helped at all. She's been on different brands of 5-HTP, and they've all helped to a great degree, but since starting on the Natrol Time Release, she says she notices even less anxiety throughout her school day. 5-HTP has also helped ME a great deal with my recurring migraines. I'm so relieved and happy with this product!

It got me off of 2 prescriptions!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For 7 years, I was on 300mg of Welbutrin and 30mg of Lexapro A DAY to treat my depression and anxiety. I was diagnosed with a heart defect last year and my cardiologist took me off of the antidepressants because they were negatively effecting my heart condition. So I did some research to find a more natural alternative, and found out about 5-HTP. I've been extremely happy with the results! I've been "drug free" for almost a year and I feel amazing :-) Also, iHerb has the BEST price on the internet! Trust me, I've searched! And the quality is better/fresher than the Natrol that I've purchased from Walgreen's (which seemed to deteriorate in the bottle).

Natrol, 5-HTP TR

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son, a soldier serving in Iraq, told me about 5-HTP and how it was helping him sleep. He knew I had trouble sleeping due to my fibromylgia. At first I took it in the morning but soon discovered I needed to switch to the evenings since I was becoming drowsy about 4 hours after taking it. I bought my first bottle from GNC for 2x the money. I get the same product from iHerb.com for half the price, shipping in nominal and delivery in two days. I can't be happier with my experience at iHerb.com and will continue to purchase from them.

Love Natrols 5-HTP

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use both the 100 and 200 mg strength time release tablets from Natrol, and cannot be happier with the results. My husband after using these for a few days thinks everyone should take them. He feels that much better. They seem to last close to 18 hours, and he can tell when they wear off, so we have decided to go with the 100mg time release ones most days just taken morning and night. It does reduce appetite, so be forewarned if that is a potential issue. He always takes the night time dose, along with Natrols time release 10 mg Melatonin, and sleeps much more soundly since adding this to his regime. His energy levels have increased at work, and he is sharing this find with everyone he knows.

Natrol, 5-HTP TR 200mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. I did some research due to the problems I was having sleeping in the Fall season. I had heard about seasonal sleep disorder but didn't put it together until recently. This product claimed it helped your brain chemistry naturally, so I tried it. Within a few days I noticed not only striking changes in my sleep but also in my attitude. This product works and works well.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this 5-HTP over the regular caps. 5-HTP is most effective when absorbed at low doses over a long period of time and so far this works as such for me.

Positive thinking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Causes my 50 year old wife to have a much more positive outlook on life.

Good Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using 5-htp after severe side effects from prescribed medicine for preventing migraines and insomnia. It has helped so far with no side effects. iHerb is also very reasonable priced compare to local drugstores and ship quite quickly. I'm very happy with product and service.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The tablets take humidity very quickly....very fragile

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was on zoloft for many years and wanted to get off of it and try a natural product. This is what was recomended to me. I love it. It keeps me calm and helps me sleep better at night. I have been diagnosed with firbromyalgia and this helps with that alos. Now I am taking no prescription medications!