First time with açaí

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today actualy I ended the bottle, and I'll repurcase it. Why? Because my skin it's better than it used to be, and I'm 80% sure that it's this product. Also, my levels of energy have increased.

It works!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Есть результат, чувствую прилив энергии. Легче просыпаться по утрам. Is the result, feel more energetic. It's easier to wake up in the morning.

Super berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I started to use Natrol Acai berry I have much more energy, my nails don"t brake and now are long - for the first time in my life. Al my family members feel more energetic. Thank you very much!

Relieved my anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has saved my life. I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks and since taking this product for the past month, I haven't had not one attack. I no longer need my anxiety meds and I haven't felt better. This is just from my experience but hopefully this could work for anyone who suffers like I did before. It is worth a try!

ok

Posted by sfordm on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effects are not as strong as raspberry keytones. Internal seal was open. I do not trust the material was real. I do not recommend the products whose seals are open already.

The real energy from within

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the supplement is very energizing! Even after the first 2 days, I could feel the difference - I am more active, more focused and full of energy!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant to assist the body cope with such a stressful world

did not do anything for me

Posted by nicouze on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought this on accident. wanted the "Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet, Acai & Green Tea Super Foods", that one kept me from craving carbs. i didn't feel anything for this.

I did not notice any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any difference

so good

Posted by johngf on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It started when I first drank a month's supply of acai berry juice. I just bought it to try it, and only realized a month later that my nagging brain fog that I had had cleared up. That was years ago. Then I couldn't seem to find the juice anywhere. So I turned to the capsules. Periodically, whenever I have a brain fog, and they don't come around often, but these tablets seem to work. For some reason, every pharmacy I go to has Natrol supplements but they don't seem to have the Acai Berry any more. Had to order here. Thank God for this antioxidant. Looking to see if can source the drink itself though..