First time with açaí

Posted by 5486644570188152417 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today actualy I ended the bottle, and I'll repurcase it. Why? Because my skin it's better than it used to be, and I'm 80% sure that it's this product. Also, my levels of energy have increased.

It works!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Есть результат, чувствую прилив энергии. Легче просыпаться по утрам. Is the result, feel more energetic. It's easier to wake up in the morning.

Super berry

Posted by Reviewer3132529 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I started to use Natrol Acai berry I have much more energy, my nails don"t brake and now are long - for the first time in my life. Al my family members feel more energetic. Thank you very much!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2095085 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant to assist the body cope with such a stressful world

Relieved my anxiety

Posted by 5609515304088528551 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has saved my life. I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks and since taking this product for the past month, I haven't had not one attack. I no longer need my anxiety meds and I haven't felt better. This is just from my experience but hopefully this could work for anyone who suffers like I did before. It is worth a try!

The real energy from within

Posted by 4861312494871794370 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the supplement is very energizing! Even after the first 2 days, I could feel the difference - I am more active, more focused and full of energy!

ok

Posted by sfordm on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effects are not as strong as raspberry keytones. Internal seal was open. I do not trust the material was real. I do not recommend the products whose seals are open already.

Had big hopes, but didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3334810 on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I guess people are different and what works on others doesn't work on everyone. Tried this to give me extra energy and help my hair-nails which are very brittle. Finished the bottle - still nothing.

did not do anything for me

Posted by nicouze on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought this on accident. wanted the "Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet, Acai & Green Tea Super Foods", that one kept me from craving carbs. i didn't feel anything for this.

Extreamly Fast Shipping by Iherb.com

Posted by 4835257233946044100 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this site! They have very very fast shipping & handling! I've ordered my product on Friday morning and confirmed shipped by afternoon, and received product on next Monday!!!! with free shipping! And this is my third order from this site and they always fast as this..... Love this site and will come again again...